Umm... Hello?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AggyK2

Reaction score
Okay. I got home from school, when I took my Tama-go and my Music Star out of my purse. The Tama-go left, and The Music Star was about to leave. I left them alone for a few hours. When I came back, I restarted both up. First, the Tama-go was born, then the Music Star was born. I named him Jamie. After I named him, I thought he was gonna do the normal beep, but it went right to practice, did a funny dance (whut :eek: ) and the sound was like "dooooop do-do-doop dooooop do-do-doop". Wow. Then I turned both the Tama-go and the Music Star's sound off. What happened?

Did you praise it? Sometimes it gets really happy if its practicing and you praise it.

Umm, he was just born and was wiggling all funny and PRACTICED, what baby tamas never do. Then, instead of the normal ATTENTION beep that babies first do, he beeped a song!

Um probably the Bathroom Wiggle Dance.... They do that before they go on the floor.

They will make noises. It just depends on when and how long they have been on.

When they are young, they beep tons. Like Sleep, The Wiggle, Sleep/Nap, Bathroom miss, Being Sick and Praticing (MusicStar)...ETC. Thats the fun, to get your attention with sound.

Oh, yes, I think it did the "Praise" thing, but right after he was born. xD

Could just have been a glitch ? ..... Is it all working okay? If so I would worry about it too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back