Umm...I am a minut old here.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy123

Reaction score
I just joined a minut ago.I really need help.How does the chat work?Does tamatalk have rules?(I am still looking around :huh: )Please help me follow rules by posting the basics.I know one rule.NO SPAM! :D :D

Hi there, I'm new too! Maybe we could be friends, So one rule is: No Flooding- Flooding is when people are trying to have a decent conversation and you type all sorts of stuff, nobody likes that...

TT has rules.

U can find the rules in each forum, the ones that have the prefix 'PINNED: RULES OF THIS FORUM' in BOLD type!

And, the main TT rules can be found in the link in the PM that you got when you joined! (the on efrom 'admin')

some main rules are:

- respect others

- no SPAM

- no swearing/cursing

- umm... can't think of any more.

check your inbox for the OFFICIAL rules!

TG40

Cool thanks so much! One more question though.How and what is tamamchat?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love tamatalk!

To much to leave!!

TAMATALK!TAMATALK!

Hi there, I'm new too! Maybe we could be friends, So one rule is: No Flooding- Flooding is when people are trying to have a decent conversation and you type all sorts of stuff, nobody likes that...
That's called spamming anyways Welcome to tamatalk another rule is no replying to old topics but It's okay to reply to new ones ♥ :eek: Welcome^_^♥

TamaChat is the chat room here at Tamatalk. It is usually open on Saturday and Sunday (central time) but it is currently down for repairs. It should be back up soon... as in next weekend or the weekend after. As long as it is being repaired, it'll stay down.

Welcome to TamaTalk! :eek:

KM

p.s. in my signature (below) there is a link to the official TamaTalk rules

Welcome! TamaChat is a place where you have contact with the Members in there. As kyliesmum said in the post above, the TamaChat is down 4 repairs. The rules I know are here:

1. Don't SPAM

2. Don't swear

3. No Flame wars

4. OLNY Advertise your site in your signature

5. If your want to be a tamatalk guide, Don't PM the guides, they'll PM you!

6. Don't backseet Moderator

7. Telling Backseet Moderators that they are backseet Moderating instantly makes you a backseet Moderator. *Don't Do It!*

8. Don't reply old topics that are a month or older in order to bring them into view.

9. Never use the e-mail or PM system to be rude or selfish to another Member

10. NEVER threten another Member.

There,Hope your happy with the rules! They are the olny rules i know.

Hope you have fun on tamatalk!

TL

Oh yeah One more thing if you want to make your text a differnt color etc do this...

Code:
 [color=red] Red Is Cool [/color]
= Red Is Cool

Code:
 [font=impact] Impact rcoks! [/font]
Impact rcoks!

Code:
[size=14] Big is the best [/size]
[SIZE=21pt] Big is the best [/SIZE]

So if you do this

Code:
[color=red][font=impact][size=14] Balh Blah Blah![/color][/size][/font]