Umm whats up with my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_bunny

Reaction score
I was just experimenting cuz it called for me once and i praised it and it got a point... it has 2 hearts on happy only and 2 hearts on hungry only (that are filled) WHEN IS it gonna call for me?!? (i KNOW! i could just feed it and play with it but im wondering!)

Kewl Tip

If there are dots on each side of your tama's head and they are flashing ither praise or scold it (whichever is best for the situation) and you will get a training point!

it calls when either hungry or happy is all empty, but if you want a cute character i wouldn't suggest waiting i would feed it and play with it now, but if you're going for a secret character that may need some neglet, then go for it. hope that helps

also it will call even when it doesn't need anything, is crying, or has it's back turned to you. you may already no but if it doesn't need anything you discipline in, and if it's crying or has it's back turned you praise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back