ummm... what just happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatechno227

Reaction score
something extremley weird happened to my tamagotchi today. So I had my tama-go with me as usual, and my gozarutchi was bouncing up and down as normal. He was about 95 lbs and 4 years. So I noticed his hungry and happy meters were empty, so I fed him, and when I went to give him milk, he puffed up into like this fat, ball shaped thing. And then he like sat in one place on the screen. And im like "... is he lactosentolerant?" so I try to take him to the park and play games and he says no. So then im thinking "oh he must be sick" so I click the medicine button, and he starts pooping like craaazzyy! 8 poops in a row! and with every poop, he gets smaller, until he is down to his original size. And now there is 8 poops in the corner and im like O__O so then I cleaned it and when I went back to check his stats, it said he was 74 lbs. what just happened?? hahah sorry if I detailed it a little too much, but I have never seen this happen before on any tamagotchi.

This is normal. Some Tamagotchis have this feature that when it reaches its max weight (usually 99), they have the "chubby" appearance. In some cases, all you would need to do is play games with the Tamagotchi to bring the weight down and subsequently lose the chubby appearance but in the TMGO's case, you would have to give your character medicine. When this happens, it "loses weight" by pooing and after that all happens, the weight goes down to about the mid-70s. It's nothing to be concerned about. Just keep its weight down and play games with it more often than feeding it snacks all the time. :)

I overfed my Tamagotchi once........I was like: "chubby Tama!!!!!!!! :3" but I had to click the medic icon........after that, my Tama was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back