ummm...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Is there a dog heaven? Because I have a 1 year old puppy and she will die when she is 12 years old. And I love her sooo much that I want her to be in heaven when she dies. Again, is there a dog heaven?

How do you know she will die when she's 12? My dog is almost 16! O.O

I personaly believe there is a animal section of heaven- animals make us happy and they are part of our family. Plus they are beutiful creations and I don't think He'd just leave them out just like that. ;]

yea, and when you go to heaven you can see your dog as much as you want and you'll whole family will be together again, as that is what I believe.

Good Job TWP My dog is 14 and hasn't died yet so spend as much time as you can so when the time comes, not matter how old she is, you would have had a great time :furawatchi:

Thanks! I know she will die when she's 12 because it said in the Cocker Spainel Manuel. (my puppy is a cocker spainel)

Of course there's a doggy heaven. There's a heaven for every living thing. Well, thats what I believe.

Thanks! I know she will die when she's 12 because it said in the Cocker Spainel Manuel. (my puppy is a cocker spainel)
She'll die when she's ABOUT 12, I think. She could live longer or less, it all depends on the dog. Anyway, yes I believe animals go to heaven. And I don't think it's a seperate heaven either because what fun would heaven be if there were no animals? I believe all animals go to heaven.

Yes, I agree too. There is a heaven for everything.

By the way my cat is 22 and cats are only supposed to live til around 16, but they can live for as long as they can. Just because your manuel says 12 years doesn't mean he will, he could die earlier or later, just like people.

Yep, if she's good and healthy she will probably live past 12. ^_^ Take good care of her, look out for her and feed her right, and she will be a healthy puppy.

My kitty is very healthy, that's why he is so old.

There is a dog heaven if you believe there is one. I personally don't know for sure, but if there's a people heaven then there's definitely a dog heaven. So if you believe that when your dog dies he/she will go to a good place, then that's what will happen. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Of course there's a dog heaven! :( I'm sorry about your dog though... :lol: My dog died a while back and she was a Huskey, she became blind, and something else was wrong with her. We had to put her asleep, now she's in Dog Heaven! :(

-NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back