UN-DEBUG?!?!?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation12

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I don't think I am going to debug my tamagotchi, but if I did, could I un-debug it? [/SIZE] :)

Yes, you can. Just erase the pencil marks.

BTW, after you debug it, can you show us some pics of the extra characters? cuz I've been lookin for pics of a debugged v2 for the longest time...

Yes, you can. Just erase the pencil marks.
BTW, after you debug it, can you show us some pics of the extra characters? cuz I've been lookin for pics of a debugged v2 for the longest time...
I would, but I have decided not to de-bug it. It seems to risky. :p Thank you for the help! :)

Also, where did you get your avatar? I love it cuz it moves and it's cute! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I would, but I have decided not to de-bug it. It seems to risky. <_< Thank you for the help! <_<
Also, where did you get your avatar? I love it cuz it moves and it's cute! <_<
uuuhhh thats a mystrey pichure for him thats a ^_^ doing a bad strange thing????? and he get that avender by taking a picture of it <_< <_<

I would, but I have decided not to de-bug it. It seems to risky. <_< Thank you for the help! ^_^
Also, where did you get your avatar? I love it cuz it moves and it's cute! <_<
No prob <_< And the avi I made myself <_<

I would think that erasing the pencil marks would cause damage consideing there would be eraser residue stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back