un-debug?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megamonkey91

Reaction score
can you undebug a tama my freind says you can but i want to know for sure

Yes, you can undebug a tama. All you do is take it apart again and use an eraser to swipe all the lead off the circle that says "DEBUG." It might not work the first time, but your tama will eventually return to normal after much erasing. Hope I helped. :)

debugging is stupid!if you want to chosse your character you may as well get a cheap knock off virtual pet. before i got my tama i bought a dinky dino and you got to choose your character and you know how much it was $2.00.

If you want a friend or you have trouble with your v1 pm me or email me your problem @[email protected]

debugging is stupid!if you want to chosse your character you may as well get a cheap knock off virtual pet. before i got my tama i bought a dinky dino and you got to choose your character and you know how much it was $2.00.

If you want a friend or you have trouble with your v1 pm me or email me your problem @[email protected]
That is NOT True! :p

Sorry your tama is broken and has been damaged most likely by water!! :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back