Unazukin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of Unazukin?

• I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's cute.

• It's okay.

• Not that great.

• I hate it!

• What!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peeweebird_123

Reaction score
It's Bandai's new toy, Unazukin. Admin posted a news story about it. (Sorry if this is off-topic, then someone please remove this post.) :mellow: I thought it was okay, but not half as good as Tamagotchi.

It's supposed to be some kind of toy that you talk to and it either nods or shakes its head (as in Yes or No) It's basically an 8-Ball in a humanish shape and with a moving face.

It's supposed to be some kind of toy that you talk to and it either nods or shakes its head (as in Yes or No) It's basically an 8-Ball in a humanish shape and with a moving face.
I know. I think it's cute though :D

I LOVE those and I have fun, I have a fruit one, they're so cute! tamatama that is an awesome photo, the unazukin matches your tama!

You're lucky, the fruit ones are so cute! And it was entirely coincidence that my unazukin matched my tama, but I'm glad it did, or else my photo shoot wouldn't have been nearly as successful. XD Also, I think this topic might be better off in "what's on your mind? >> non-tamagotchi". :angry:

//(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back