unbeleivable!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-gangster

Reaction score
What happened to my tama was unbeleivable!!!!!

yesterday at july 1st the matchmaker

came when my tama was 3 yrs old and nobody would

believe me but dang it, it happened , my tama was v5

*please don't swear*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes when you are 3 and still a teenager, you can marry early, for some reason. Maybe, it is ready to become an adult. Hmmm....

-Temari Nara

What happened to my tama was unbeleivable!!!!!yesterday at july 1st the matchmaker

believe me but dang it,it happened , my tama was v5
Strange i think because its ready to be an adult :D

V5's cant mate until they have been adults for 48 hours. V4's must be at least 6 to get a Matchmaker visit, same goes with all other versions under V4-4.5. I'm sorry, I just think this is fake. And, please dont cuss!

OK well it is not a fake. Mabey his/her tama has a glitch!This has happen to me before so dont worry it is a good thing you get to go to your next generatin faster. If that happen to me again i would be happy.

Yeah, that had to be a glitch. I heard it happened to some other people, too.

Just ignore the Matchmaker until it comes back when it's an adult. I heard the people who had teen parents didn't leave their kid, so there were two tamas on-screen. Maybe if you press the reset button on the back and then select downlaod, it will go back to normal? I don't know, I've never had this probelm.

Good luck!

What happened to my tama was unbeleivable!!!!!yesterday at july 1st the matchmaker

believe me but dang it, it happened , my tama was v5

*please don't swear*
v5? there is no matchmaker in v5. instead theres the dating show. :D :(

Did she bring a prospective mate, or just visit by herself?

Did this happen on a V5 or a V4.5?

Well thats weird...because the machmaker doesn't come to the V5....you hvte to manually go to the Dating Channel to get married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back