Unbelievable Angelgotch Discovery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
On my Japenese Angelgotch, I've made a very cool discovery. I got Debirutchi, the secret devil character by accident. I had just started a new Angelgotch. Halfway through babyhood, I turned the lights out. (I don't know why.) When I turned them back on it was sick. I thought it was a coincidence, but I turned them off again. It was sick again!! On the thirs time, instead of being sick, it transformed into Debirutchi. I know it sounds like I am making this up, but I swear I am not, try it! I'm not sure if it works on American Angels. This is unbelievable. You can't press any buttons though. He has what appears to be a poop next to him. :unsure: Anyway, this is unbelievable!

I'll try to get a picture. It probably only works on the Japenese ones. But what stage is yours in? It might only work for babies.

I got that! Hes great.. Shame I reset it when I got him, becuase I thought it had frozen up.. Becuase you cant press any buttons.

I think you got him becuase you took bad care, but its a pretty rare character. <_<

Oh! I just read how you got him.. Cool

Sometimes on the US Angelgotchi it kills it.

Also, I got him by taking very bad care, and by ignoring it.

Last edited by a moderator:
right now, im trying to take very bad care of my angel. i just leaving my angel without any touching buttons.

I got him too. I'm trying to get the huge poop thing though XD

It looks pretty cool. But to get the devil, all I did was start it and leave it in a drawer and a few days later, guess what? A Devil gotchi!

I suppose its a bad-care thing, but I honestly took really good care (for like half an hour.) I just turned the lights out three times and POOF! Debirutchi. I've taken a picture but I'm still having trouble uploading it....... Because I lost the cable. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back