Undertale

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muffet is adorable! I have a fear of spiders, but I'm not scared of her for some reason. :D If you buy an item from the spiders in the ruins and keep it either on you or in the box, you can use it in battle and skip to the end of it! I was stuck on her for ages on my first try though, and never knew about the trick I just mentioned till my second pacifist run. However, unlike most people, I will never do the genocide run. The monsters don't deserve it.

OH AND CHARA IS NOT EVIL. JUST WANTED TO POINT THAT OUT.

(Considering a lot of people blame them for the genocide run :angry: )

I love Chara because I kind of relate to them. Honestly, every character in Undertale is relatable in some way, and that's great. I honestly can't say that I hate any character completely.

Like, there's every reason to hate Flowey, but I find it hard to imagine to not feel at least a bit bad for him after finishing the game. I can't even imagine being in his shoes... er, soil. (and I love him as well)

I can relate to Sans, as I am lazy at times, plus I LOVE telling jokes. Might just do that for a talent show act and dress up as Sans in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back