Uneversal!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover134

Reaction score
Ok I ALWAYS GET UNIVERSAL CHARACTERS. Help me. Every time my teen evolves it is a universal. My itchigotchi evolved into a hanatchi with PERFECT care. Its skill point are high. 63,41,58. Help me how do I not get universal characters v4!

Your skill points need to be raised higher. Growth charts should help you in what number of each skill point section they need....

Last edited by a moderator:
Your skill points need to be raised higher. Growth charts should help you in what number of each skill point section they need....
Agreed. Skill points have to be SUPER high... Also, try taking perfect care of your tama throughout their whole lives, and definatly raise the points in the training bar!! The more training bar points you get, the better care character you will get, too. Good luck! :)

Yes, the V4 can be very fustrating at times. I am actually running two at the moment, you need to take care of them throughout their entire lives and raise thier skill points pretty high, also try to get full training and play loads of games when your tama gets unhappy so that you don't feed it snacks and it doesn't gain weight.

Sakura-san123 <3

How much skill points do you need to get a normal character?

Thanks

Actually, don't you only need 60 skill points TOTAL??

That's all I needed, anyways...

Just make sure that you don't ignore them, and DON'T let them get a care miss! Take them to preschool and school, and don't feed them many snacks. Pretty much only games, except if they're minimum weight. OH! Keep them at minimum weight or two or three pounds above.

I don't think the points need to be very high. I never have had to raise points to get a normal character and I have had V4's for almost 4 years now. So maybe you just slipped up every now and again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back