Unfair :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda jealous myself, but for some reaosn i'd like them to stay in japan, it just..sorta fits I dunno why, theres always ordering things anyways, it makes it special so u can say "i have this and u don't " lol XD so it makes it special to me

I'm gonna ask for tama accessories for christmas! I believe in Santa so he can get some from Japan :kuribotchi: :marumimitchi:

Im SOO jealous! I want a little pouch to carry my tama around in, and it would be cool if we could buy books that could give us tips and stuff. I dont really care that we dont have stuffed animals though.

I don't know about you... but this is what I have noticed:Japanese people have so many tama accessories such as tamagotchi books, tamagotchi cases, tamagotchi presents, etc. I feel that it is a little unfair in the U.S. because we don't have any accessories as Japan. Please let me know what you think, if you live in the U.S.A that is. Keep being tama fans! Mimitchis and tamas rule! :wacko: :( I luv my new v2.
I reckon!!! :wacko:

It's even worse in Australia because our tama's cant be debugged!

I know a way how to make your own little pouch....

I'll tell you later, I have to go. I want accessories from Bandai!!!

***spypeeps3***

I don't know about you... but this is what I have noticed:Japanese people have so many tama accessories such as tamagotchi books, tamagotchi cases, tamagotchi presents, etc. I feel that it is a little unfair in the U.S. because we don't have any accessories as Japan. Please let me know what you think, if you live in the U.S.A that is. Keep being tama fans! Mimitchis and tamas rule! :p :D I luv my new v2.
ya

I don't know about you... but this is what I have noticed:Japanese people have so many tama accessories such as tamagotchi books, tamagotchi cases, tamagotchi presents, etc. I feel that it is a little unfair in the U.S. because we don't have any accessories as Japan. Please let me know what you think, if you live in the U.S.A that is. Keep being tama fans! Mimitchis and tamas rule! :chohimetchi: :wub: I luv my new v2.
canada needs them to , but if u think about it , it is people who sit around , write books , make cases... i make my own tama clothes cuz i cant do nuttin!

I really wish that tamagotchi accessories were sold in the U.S.Cuz I need a protective case for my tama.Why you ask?Just reply and ask.

It does seem kinda unfair that the U.S. doesn't come out with Tamagotchi stuff. I would SO BUY the holders, notebooks, shirts, pencil cases, ect.. :)

I wish we had stuff like that in the UK too! We in Europe always seem to be last to get the Tamagotchis after Asia and you guys over the pond (except for the Connections - we got them first hehe)! But I did see someone with a really cool tamagotchi tee-shirt which she said she bought in England, so maybe there's a few bits and bobs around.

Would love a Tam folder, pencil case, purse etc!

It is unfair. I guess Bandai doesn't recognize all of their Tamagotchi fans here in the US, and some other countries. They should make whole stores devoted to Tamas!!! Now that would be cool but it's a little far-fetched. Lol.

But still we need some accessories for our Tamas.

OMG stop complaining!!!!!!!

get a cell phone case for a flip phone!!!!!!

I I little pouches for mine. I still think its unfair. I've gotten 2 or 3 people to buy tamagotchis. Maddy, Kylie, and Moosey. 3. Its sad really. I want a hitodetchi pillow. You know, when they have the bead things inside?

I have a GREAT idea!! What if I use my drawing powers(ok, I'm good at drawing, that's what I mean)To make some tamagotchi folders and cases and other things? And then I'll sell them on ebay. If they get a hit, some buisness peeps might see, and start making things!! Just and idea. I think I might do it... PLEASE PM ME to help me have some ideas to put tama things on! PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back