unfinshed buisness from my last post

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
alright i didnt like the fact that the guide closed the topic because i didnt get to tell you how it all worked out, for all of you who talked about child abuse and starving kids in africa i know that they have a worse life than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just exsatigrated because i wanted people to reply to my post OK??? for all of the people who said that the FM would help me, you dont understand, you see i know its supposed to help me, but it doesnt, you see you have no idea how small my classrom and i am 2 inches away from the teachers desk (littlrally) you know how teachers walk around the room to see how your doing? well my teacher just has to lean a little to see my paper crystal clear!!! do you get it now? and for all of you who said stuff about my dream, you were right , it was just in my head, im over it now, its just that when i was told i was going to get an FM i was crying a lot, i didnt get enough sleep that night and the dream was getting to my head.so...ya. For all of you who said stuff about punching the girl or ignoring her, well nethier will work, because she thinks that making fun of me will get her to hang with the popular kids, well FYI they like me better than they like her!!! she walks around with them like shes there pet poodle and they use her, the girls dont do that to me, they just ask me a little favor sometimes, but for the other girl, she holds their books, cleans out their lockers and desks, tells them answers, picks up their pencil/pen even if shes on the other side of the room, cleans out the backpacks, etc. i kinda feel bad for her, she has no idea whats happening to her. also she always rolls her eyes at me, and whenever i ask her a question, or try to be nice, she either gives a nasty remark or give a quick answer and rolls her eyes at me. plus i cant really punch her because i kind of have a good girl record. and and cant ignore it, because it will just give her a better oppritunitty to make fun of me.

People here don't like complainers, hon xD

As long as you make it out alive, you're okay for now.

About the girl, Idiots go away when you ignore them.

For the rest,

Take it like a man.

You probably know this but, it's a saying xD

Will you live? Chances are, yes.

The annoying girl will go away if you ignore her. You can try and make friends with her also. If she keeps up, tell your teacher.

:)

Ok, you start a topic. We have a pity party. No one feels bad for you anymore, because I bet that some other 12 year old in the world is more miserable. The topic gets closed. End of story. You don't open up another topic just like the one that got closed. That's kinda stupid.

Plus, some kids in the world are being locked up in someone's basement being killed. It's a little thing called child abuse. That's when people abuse you and hurt you. You're not getting hurt! So, if you were being threatened to wear all those items or you will be killed, which would you rather choose?

Well, since everyone keeps telling you that you complain, yadda yadda, it isn't helping is it?

Just wear FM and get it over with. It helps you so you'll be fine in the end. Braces make your teeth perfect, so you just have to wait like what.. a year? And ignore the girl x3 She can't do anything to you, sooner or later the teacher will see and she'll get what's coming to her.

Once again lots of decent words of wisdom came from this topic like last time, and I'm sorry you didn't take it with a grain of salt. Everyone said what they needed to in the last topic so why continue in this one? Any further topics like this will be trashed instead of closed, just giving a head's up.

You know attention seeking topics are a no-no here. And duplicates of no-no topics aren't either, so please don't start drama at this forum because you aren't going to get anywhere with it. Thank you.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back