Universal Character!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatama96

Reaction score
I KEEP GETTING UNIVERSAL CHARACTERS ON MY S*O*P*D V4!! INFACT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH CARE AND SKILL POINTS ARE HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aND THE ONLY ADULT CHARACTERS I GET ARE :( :( :( & :( :angry: :huh: THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KEEP GETTING UNIVERSAL CHARACTERS ON MY S*O*P*D V4!! INFACT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH CARE AND SKILL POINTS ARE HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aND THE ONLY ADULT CHARACTERS I GET ARE :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: & :p :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
i always get them it is annoying but guess what i just got a :ph34r: and my skill point are 29,43,27 and i even got a mametchi before and my points where 39,18,26, i guess it is bad care.

could you tell me what you points are

First things first. Calm down! Don't type in ALL CAPS, it sounds like you are shouting at us.

If you only get Masukutchi and Gozarutchi, you should probably start taking better care. When your Tamagotchi is unhappy, try playing games over snacks to keep the weight down. Keep the weight under 50g. Also you'll get some skill points from playing the games. Speaking of skill points, try to make them at least 20. In each area. Preferably more. Go to school a lot so it's easy to do so.

If there is a time when you're too busy to effectively care for your Tamagotchi, either pause or change the time so s/he goes to sleep. Try not to let the hearts drop below 3 when your Tamagotchi is unpaused and awake.

Another thing to try is to bring some discipline into your Tamagotchi's life. If s/he is crying, go to the discipline menu and select "Praise" to comfort it. If s/he beeps and still has at least one happiness heart and one hunger heart filled, go to the discipline menu and select "Punish" to remind it not to do so again. Oh, and try not to punish if it doesn't need it.

Good luck!

OO!!!Thank you! Thank You! Tank You! I got a beautiful Pukatchi! Thanks! :furawatchi:

Once again, dancinkayley has pretty much said it all and as always, her help pays off. Congrats on your Pukatchi.
... I'm glowing with pride and pleasure now.

calm down!! there is no need to freak out let me explain some of the reasons that you keep getting gozarutchi :) & maskatchi :D first things first you probaly keep getting universals because you are not caring for your tama well enough. when it's happy hearts are down try playing games with it this is also a good idea if you want to raise your tama's skill points play shape & mimic to get high intellengce points play dance to get high style points & play flag to raise his soacil points when his happy hearts are down try to feed him until they are fill [TIP: don't feed him to much snacks or he will get toothache[which means a tooth will appear above your tama's head and all you will have to do is nurse it back to health] try not to PAUSE it to much this will stop your tama's growth compeltely but the little clock on your tama will still go make sure your trainging level is high also don't let your tama's happy and hungry hearts drop below three.oh and to make it go to scool at least once a day or two at the most or if your tama has a job make go to work once a day. all this information should be enough to give you a good character hope i helped! :eek: :D

calm down!! there is no need to freak out let me explain some of the reasons that you keep getting gozarutchi :) & maskatchi :mimitchi: first things first you probaly keep getting universals because you are not caring for your tama well enough. when it's happy hearts are down try playing games with it this is also a good idea if you want to raise your tama's skill points play shape & mimic to get high intellengce points play dance to get high style points & play flag to raise his soacil points when his happy hearts are down try to feed him until they are fill [TIP: don't feed him to much snacks or he will get toothache[which means a tooth will appear above your tama's head and all you will have to do is nurse it back to health] try not to PAUSE it to much this will stop your tama's growth compeltely but the little clock on your tama will still go make sure your trainging level is high also don't let your tama's happy and hungry hearts drop below three.oh and to make it go to scool at least once a day or two at the most or if your tama has a job make go to work once a day. all this information should be enough to give you a good character hope i helped! :mimitchi: :huh:
Mimic raises random skill points, not just Intelligence in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back