Universal Characters..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a Universal teenager then it might be a Universal adult but from what I gather it has the possibility to be an adult from any group, V4 operates on the points and group system, whichever teen you get dictates which group you are in and you can only get adults from that group except Universal (I think), but you can help to determine which of the 3 adults in your group you will get by getting more life points in a certain category - for example I currently have a Hinotamatchi on V4 with the most points in the Arts/Fashion category so Hinotamatchi will most likely become Togetchi tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that Pyonchit is on the universal chart, My Gourmemtchi turned into a Pyonchit. It could possibly turned into a universal adult. This questions seems like a "Will My Young Mametchi turn into a Mametchi", so it depends it may and may not. But I can tell you that A non - unversial character can turn into a unviersal character. (THINK : On the v3 Young Mametchi can turn into Mametchi).

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back