Universal Tamas...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGripzBurritos

Reaction score
Hey TT its TGB!

Anyway the topic states "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" but im not new. I call myself a veteran of the tama.

SO,i have 2 v4.5s and my favorite tama is :p and i know she is a universal tama in v4.5

How do i get her?! :) :lol: :( Do i take horrible care of her? Do i get a certain amount of skill points? HELP ME!!! :) :huh:

Thanks!~TGB B)

What is a universal tama?
A Universal Tamagotchi is a Tamagotchi that is a certain Tamagotchi on how well you take care of it. Anyway, I think OldSchoolTama's idea will work. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
the universal tamas are the ones that does not belong to any of the meme, mame, or kutchi families. :)

I think oldScoolTamas last links will work as well! :D

To TamaGripzBurritos:

there is a tiny chance ( 5-15 chances out of 100 ) to get a universal teen and ( not tested ) i think that if you get the status ( funny/smart-sparkle-and spiritual ) to the same amount ( Eg: Spiritual : 40 funny : 40 and sparkle : 40 ) it has more chances BUT dont take this serious its just a sudgestion...

To others:

A universal teen is a tamagotchi teenager (which you have lower chances of getting) that can envolve to any random tamagotchi adult ( depends on status i think )

~Silver92

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back