Universal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
universal means that you didnt take good care of your tama. they are often the older and more boring characters.

It means you didn't take as good of care as you could of them, low skill point, overweight and bad care will get you one, it just means they are not V4 characters.

universal means that you didnt take good care of your tama. they are often the older and more boring characters.
they are not boring! :rolleyes: Just because they're old doesn't mean that they deserve to be insulted and discredited! :nazotchi: I, for one, think that they're some of cutest characters on the v4. I'd try to get one every time, but I don't becuase I think it's cruel to make tamas overweight or neglect them. :nyatchi: What you said about universal characters being more boring is of course only your opinion, but I don't see why you say that. :nazotchi: They bob around the screen like every other tama, and have the same basic animations. Why you think of them as boring, I don't know. :nazotchi:

I got a young mimitchi.. Is that bad? :nazotchi:

ANYWAYS.. Yea the older ones are cuter. :rolleyes:

Young Mimitchi is not a universal teen. She's cute! Hope you can get a Mimitchi, cos the character is CUTE. LOL!

they are not boring! :angry: Just because they're old doesn't mean that they deserve to be insulted and discredited! :( I, for one, think that they're some of cutest characters on the v4. I'd try to get one every time, but I don't becuase I think it's cruel to make tamas overweight or neglect them. :D What you said about universal characters being more boring is of course only your opinion, but I don't see why you say that. :huh: They bob around the screen like every other tama, and have the same basic animations. Why you think of them as boring, I don't know. :eek:
they are not boring! :angry: Just because they're old doesn't mean that they deserve to be insulted and discredited!  :( I, for one, think that they're some of cutest characters on the v4. I'd try to get one every time, but I don't becuase I think it's cruel to make tamas overweight or neglect them. :D   What you said about universal characters being more boring is of course only your opinion, but I don't see why you say that. :huh: They bob around the screen like every other tama, and have the same basic animations. Why you think of them as boring, I don't know. :eek:

I think oone may find them boring because they are not new (unless the v4 is your first tama ever) I agree though- I love each and evry one of my tamas no matter what character they are furawatchi: :unsure: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back