Unnaturally Skinny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be REALLY skinny when I was about 8 and I was underweight. Then I started puberty and I gained more weight. Have you started puberty yet?

Im really unnaturally skinny.

I had to battle anerexia in the hospital last year. I was in there for 6 months, eating mush from a tube. Trust me, none of you should ever go through what I did. It was horrible Dx

Right now, I am 11, and I weigh 78 llbs. There is a 20 llbs difference between me, and my 8 year-old sister.

I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
ok, now I feel really stupid, and weird. I am 11 years old and I weigh 63 pounds. o_O

If I didn't already answer to this topic. It's ok I was like 50 pounds at age 9 and I ate alot! And now I'm 100 pounds and 14 O_O

me, i'm normal weight i think..?

5'2 with 104 pounds.

i dunno if i posted in this, but you probably just have a fast metabolism.

Well how old are you? I could very well be wrong. I went to the doctor to see if I was around my normal weight and I am 5'2. He told me 120-130 is ideal....But I'm also 20 years old lol. I'm quite a bit older then most on here...Although I have seen a few 20 year olds...Even a few people older then me. =)

Well how old are you? I could very well be wrong. I went to the doctor to see if I was around my normal weight and I am 5'2. He told me 120-130 is ideal....But I'm also 20 years old lol. I'm quite a bit older then most on here...Although I have seen a few 20 year olds...Even a few people older then me. =)
ohh, cause i'm only 13.

lol

I think I'm a bit skinny...

I weigh 71lbs & 11yrs old

(In my last post, I weighed 74lbs, I lost 3lbs!)

I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
I'm 15 and I am the same exact way! I weigh about 97 LB and I'm a size 0. No matter how much I eat, I might gain a couple pounds, but I loose them quick.

normal weight for 5'2 is between 120 and 130.
So I'm not fat. 8D

It's a miracle.

Still need to loose 24 pounds. T___T;; Stupid promise I made to myself..

Can't break it now, I lost 13 pounds already.

for some reason i weigh a lot and i eat a lot but im as skinny as a super model... YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!
My lord must you be so rude? Don't listen to her... Umm... I suggest you talk to a doctor, if you fit in your little brother's pants, then, I think that might be a tad unhealthy...

-Temari

My lord must you be so rude? Don't listen to her... Umm... I suggest you talk to a doctor, if you fit in your little brother's pants, then, I think that might be a tad unhealthy...

-Temari
How was she being rude? I seriously don't understand why she was being so rude. I'm also as skinny as a supermodel. Wow, is that being rude? I think NOT.

I'm 12 and I weigh 125 pounds. I'm 5'7 and a half though. Is this normal?

It's not too odd, I tried on my 3 year old cousins sweater and it fit fine, other than it being miniature in the arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back