Unova Heroes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Unova is...what region/game?)
[[5th region, Black and White ;) ]]

Robin looked Black and White up and down, and her smile gradually grew until she was laughing so hard she was crying. "Wow, you guys are so silly," she said between hiccups of laughter. "I mean, I'm dressed." she said, gesturing. "So did you take all the starters or are you gonna give here?" she said, making an open palm and failing to keep a straight face.

[[Emilson, are Black and White going to give them their starters or will they have to go get them from Prof. Juniper themselves?]]

Yah!! It is TRUE! Said Black and White together.

Last edited by a moderator:
[[Emilson, are Black and White going to give them their starters or will they have to go get them from Prof. Juniper themselves?]]

Umm Juniper will come out and give everybody a Pokemon Including Lacey Robin and others. White and Black have there own pokemon. White is going to have these pokemon at the Finale. So its okay. Juniper will come out asking wich pokemon you want.

And Everyone is accepted!

White was about to say yes when Juniper Stormed out with Extra Balls. Juniper asked Robin wich Pokemon She wanted. Black and White ran out telling Robin she would see them before the Grass. Robin Agreed.

Lasey stared at Cress. "Do you mind if I get another pokémon?" She asked Cress.

Cress shock her head.

Ruby was walking out of her house after a long rest. She saw a whole bunch of people crowd around. Elemeco saw it too and was curious to find out. "no Elemeco! We don't need another starter! and we don't need a pokedex either! we just have to get it updated by professer oak. Maybe we can go to a pokemon center and give it to him!" Ruby said to her pikachu. Pikachu felt a bit sad but was happy later...

Miki got a Mudkip from Juniper, which she named Muki. Muki was happy to get a trainer. Miki smiled and then turned to her brother Keith. "Come on, let's g-" Keith shook his head. "You travel with teh' group. I'm going to go on a solo flight. See ya guys around." Taking his Gible Dota with him and a pokedex, he walked away and left Miki with Black, White, Robin, Lacey and Cress. He walked onto Route 1 and then beat up a few patrat with his Gible.

"Huh? Why's everyone over there?" Said Darius sleepily. "Maybe we should just watch some cartoons..." Said Darius with his 7-10 minded face.

"I don't know. But it ain't our business." Darin thought groaning. "Wait! Cartoons!? YEAH!" Though Darin again happier.

Guys, I don't wanna but just Repost your Applications HERE Because I wanna restart with everyone Clean. And please everyone no more Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back