Unscramble these letters for me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
A C A B D A G E

I think it's supposed to be a music term of some sort, since it's on my music homework packet. But I can't think of anything to save my life. If no one can figure it out, that's fine, it just means I did something wrong. xD

Haha, I googled it, and this topic came up xD

Er...i dunno. Are you sure you have to unscramble it? Since the letters go up to G, it could be music of some sort... *plays* I dunno

They're names of notes?

Is it supposed to spell out an instrument or a symbol or some composer, because all I'm getting is ACA BADGE.

Either that or it's a funky way of spelling Cabbage..

CAABADGE, innit xD

It's also possible that it's an order for a song. For example, A is a verse, B, chorus and whatever other parts; Bridge, pre chorus, middle eight.. We use it when doing melodies in music. The most common is AABA when in school. Usually it's it's something like..

ABCACBDBC, where A=Verse B=Pre-chorus C=Chorus and D=Bridge/Middle Eight.

CAABADGE, innit xD

It's also possible that it's an order for a song. For example, A is a verse, B, chorus and whatever other parts; Bridge, pre chorus, middle eight.. We use it when doing melodies in music. The most common is AABA when in school. Usually it's it's something like..

At least I wasn't the only one who saw cabbage XD

A BAD CAGE.

that's all I can think of that makes sense xD best off listening to Beth =D

Extremely late post, but I realized later that I did one of the questions wrong, so it actually spells out "a cabbage" instead of "acabdage"

So give yourself a pat on the back, those who figured it out before I did. xD

CAABADGE, innit xD

I saw Cabbage too xD

Also, nice you solved the problem. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back