unused Pepsi stuff codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterTama232

Reaction score
You know what I am talking about. The codes on the bottom of the lid to pepsi bottles.

If you do not use them, could you please either post them here or PM them to me.

Just dont throw unused codes in the trash before giving them to me plz! It would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

:p MT232

I'm afraid you've posted this in the wrong forum. This should belong in the (Non)TamaTalk forum; at least I think so.

And just for the record, no, I have not collected any Pepsi codes. :mellow:

I don't collect the codes, I just drink the beverage lol.

I suggest you just get them yourself as asking others to work for them for you is kinda peddy in my personal opinion.

I agree with TigerLily013. Other people have paid for the drink with their own money, and you're just getting the credit for their efforts and their money. but I'm not trying to be rude, that's just my personal opinion.

Well if people arent using them thats a waste! If that were food, thats like people starving in Africa because people are wasting food! We dont drink a lot of Pepsi but I am sure some of you do! also, people are paying for it anyway, they dont care about the codes. so....If anyone has em I will take them.

Well if people arent using them thats a waste! If that were food, thats like people starving in Africa because people are wasting food! We dont drink a lot of Pepsi but I am sure some of you do! also, people are paying for it anyway, they dont care about the codes. so....If anyone has em I will take them.
How is that anything like food for starving kids in africa. We buy the pop to drink, the codes are promotional things so you buy more of the product and out of a kaystack, the person who is the needle in the kaystack wins a car :huh: Those are poor odds and I think you're thinking way too much into some little codes in pepsi bottles.

Please go by your own beverages. I want mine to drink.

2 things, you still get to drink yours and that you get garrenteed things like MP3s for 5 points, CDs in the mail for 60, electronics and more!

2 things, you still get to drink yours and that you get garrenteed things like MP3s for 5 points, CDs in the mail for 60, electronics and more!
Fine, but not all countries are hosting those kinds of bottles right now. I'm pretty sure pepsi here isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back