Unuseful things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Reaction score
1:If you know the trick of restocking yor shop, use the cuckoo clock, when it makes cuckoo, the shop is restocked!

2:In heading game, when you jumo, when yor tama is almost touching the floor, press the ( :blink: BUTTON and yor tama will youm a second time without touching the floor, and the smile will still in its face!

3:If you are mad with your tama, go to the bathroom icon and you will push it!

4:You can make songs pressing the buttons in the normal screen!

5:First, you go to the clock screen, then wait until when 10 seconds pass, will be a new hour, press the b buttton, when you are in the normal screen, wait 1 second, then push the b button. When the clock is moving to the screen, you will see, for example, 9:59.00, and when it is completely in the screen, you will see the hour change suddently!

If you know more please post them :chohimetchi:

1:If you know the trick of restocking yor shop, use the cuckoo clock, when it makes cuckoo, the shop is restocked!
2:In heading game, when you jumo, when yor tama is almost touching the floor, press the ( ^_^ BUTTON and yor tama will youm a second time without touching the floor, and the smile will still in its face!

3:If you are mad with your tama, go to the bathroom icon and you will push it!

4:You can make songs pressing the buttons in the normal screen!

5:First, you go to the clock screen, then wait until when 10 seconds pass, will be a new hour, press the b buttton, when you are in the normal screen, wait 1 second, then push the b button. When the clock is moving to the screen, you will see, for example, 9:59.00, and when it is completely in the screen, you will see the hour change suddently!

If you know more please post them :wacko:
i like it but i don't get the heading trick♥♥♥♥ :lol:

i went to the websit tamagotchitown and it said that if i go to the nespaper and go to family and i press history it will give me a pass word

<_<

izabellic,

You shoudnt BEG like that. its plain annoying. If you have a question, go to the "what happened to my tamagotchi?" section or " help for new pet owners"

I dont know what is wrong with your thing, but i dont have a V3 yet... :rolleyes:

But still, i want to say welcome to tamatalk, newbie!

Well, sorry, i cant explain alot because I speak spanish. You need to press the B button :(

i went to the websit tamagotchitown and it said that if i go to the nespaper and go to family and i press history it will give me a pass word :)
only if you have parents or grandparents that have passed!

i went to the websit tamagotchitown and it said that if i go to the nespaper and go to family and i press history it will give me a pass word ;)
It will. But you have to go to parent and keep on pressing b you'll get the password. but if it mated with another tama other than one from the matchmaker then if you deleted the parents mate from ur friend list the parent will be deleted. Pm me if you have any questions. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back