Unusual/convenient Tamagotchi Holders?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep mine in the front pocket of my LeSportsac which is just a little makeup case that I actually use to hold my gameboy micro and games XD. They sit in the front pocket:

DSCF3182.jpg

I got the bag as a gift from my brother when he came back from his honeymoon in Hawaii. It's a Pacific region only bag design so I love it cause it's special and it was a gift! <3

-Purn

I use to carry them in the pouches with lanyards back when I was little. But now I just put them in my pocket and my Tama-Go in My moms purse XD

EDIT: what I mean by pouches I mean these
Petpouchs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several pouches that i use for my tamas! They are always strewn around my bedroom so i just chuck my tamas in them when i go out here's a couple of pics i took of the pouches:

fodhxw.jpg

2lxavma.jpg

5d8g3d.jpg

2ldd084.jpg

Yep these are some random pouches that i have for my tamas. The first one can hold 4 normal connections (3 in the main pocket 1 in the front).

The second pic can hold up to 6 connections and 2 TMGOS.

The third pic is 4 separate pouches the phone pouches are for phones (obviously) but they can fit a connection version in there PERFECTLY!!! And then the Hello Kitty pouch can fit one connection in it (But not V4s coz of the anntenae).

The fourth pic can hold 2 connections (ones with anntenaes as well!). ^_^

OK all done bye!

Sakura-san123 :D

I usually just wrap them in plastic and take them around with me in fleece or some sort of bag or something. I don't really have the materials available on a whim to take them about in a fancy case or way. I just treat them really well and when out in my pocket, I keep my hand around it as best I can.

If I am moving around with tamas then they are usually carried in my handbag. To stop them getting scratched I put them into little baby socks - they're good value - a three pack of baby socks (6 pouches) for 99p. Sorted XD

I generally just keep my Tama in my back or right-hand pocket. I always make sure that my pocket is completely empty beforehand, though; I've had phone screens get scratched by keys in the past.

When I started my collection about three years ago I was looking around on eBay and I found this little six by six inch reversible Tamagotchi Pillow, it has a zipper all around three of the sides that you can actually store things inside of it, for something like 15 bucks and I couldn't resist it.

It's pretty small, on one side there's a blue fabric with an orange pattern of various little tama's and on the other it's lime green with Mametchi playing his trumpet and several other Tama's with their own instruments. I keep my six Tama's in it when I'm at home and when I'm out and about I put in the one or two that I'm running and keep it in my backpack or my purse. The cool thing is it is a pillow, if I'm a passenger in the car or waiting for class to start and I'm tired I can pull it out and use it. It's also soft and thick enough to muffle the sound if I forget to pause one or forget about the volume.

Another thing I've used are cell phone pouches, they have some pretty designs and if I can find one that fits a Tama I'll go for it.

Neon~

Not to sound completely strange but! I bought baby socks that looked like little converse and I put them in those and then in my purse if I am out or the pocket of my hoodies.

Not to sound completely strange but! I bought baby socks that looked like little converse and I put them in those and then in my purse if I am out or the pocket of my hoodies.
Not strange at all. Multiple times I was going to buy a pair of Baby socks for a dollar in random stores.... But I figured my X amount of pouches is enough. Not to mention I could probably make a sock like that anyway.

I found a pouch I almost bought yesterday. It was for taking medicines with you. The container part wasn't in it though... But that wasn't the part I wanted anyway. It would have been PERFECT for my IDL (And probably the other colors too) I just didn't like what it said on the top, I didn't want to pay $5 for it without the missing part.

LOL yeah, I don't have any fancy means to carry my tama. I just use my pocket, or if I don't have pockets then I'll just throw it whatever purse I'm using to carry all my crap.

I use these little plushies and my v6 fits perfectly. They're only like 25 cent on eBay. I have like millions of them :D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-cute-Tofu-Plush-Cell-Phone-Holder-s004-blu-/270832795157?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3f0ee47e15
Those are so cute <3 The bidding ends in about an hour, so I'm going to try to get one or two of those.

Anyway, I just keep them in my pocket ;-; Or sometimes I wear them on the lanyard, or put them in this little pink makeup bag I found at Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back