Upcoming Grade ..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in 10th grade! Woo! Sophmore! Only 2 years of High School left!

7th
First year in the HighSchool
High School? Uhh don't you mean MIDDLE School? High school starts in Grade 9. I'm in Grade 10 and I'm entering my second year in High School.

High School? Uhh don't you mean MIDDLE School? High school starts in Grade 9. I'm in Grade 10 and I'm entering my second year in High School.
Some highschools start in grade seven (especially the ones in Australia). Even here in America, there are quite a few that start in grade 10, not 9. Not every single school system or district is the same.

Grade 9! :hitodetchi:

Looking forward to it, it'll be the last year in my school <3 Hoping to set a good example for everyone younger haha.

Yess, I don't go to highschool 'till grade 10. D:<

Sorry for double post =[

My middle school IS in the HighSchool....

Seventh. Although I'm still the oldest in the entire grade because of where my birthday falls. ._.Here, seventh grade is the second year of middle school.
I thought you were like 17. XD Wow was I off.

I'm going into eighth grade. I'm gonna be a highschooler next year. 8]

I thought you were like 17. XD Wow was I off.
I'm going into eighth grade. I'm gonna be a highschooler next year. 8]
Whoa, really? Yeah, just a little off.. xD

No :kusatchi: I'm going mostly for the academics. It is an extremely highly academically ranked school that is for 'gifted' students. I'm going purely because it is my own choice, but some family issues we've been having at home (mainly that my parents have been divorced for years and are just now deciding to fight over who gets the house they lived in, so I'm not sure where I'll be living) have encouraged me to go.
[SIZE=14pt]I wish I was like you. =)[/SIZE]

Good luck.

To Spiffy and Anime Girl:

Wow! Congrats! And for some reason AG.. I thought you were in college.. o_O;

To MaddieBop12:

Really? Cool. I never knew clarinet was for jazz band. And I wanted to play Oboe... And I play flute and I asked my BD if I could play English Horn!(A Oboe like instrument...Only perferred for oboist.. T_T )

Oh well, atleast were alike.. sorta. :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back