Update from tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

exwhyzhee

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forums, so excuse me if this is in the wrong place or is already existent somewhere.

I just bought my first tama-go a few days ago and have been really disappointed to get the "We're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again." message before it even starts to load. I've read lots of topics on this and I get the impression it's been down for a few months now?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows when it will be back up and running? Or if anyone is having any luck - or perhaps even the error I get is something I can fix?

Thanks very much in advance :)

I just downloaded firefox and it's working! ..So far anyway! I'll let you know if I find anything not working with it. Perhaps there is an issue with google chrome running it? :) :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just downloaded firefox and it's working! ..So far anyway! I'll let you know if I find anything not working with it. Perhaps there is an issue with google chrome running it? :) :) :D
What did you do to make it work?

I've just downloaded firefox but still no luck.

I don't think anything new happened to TamaTown.

Bandai said they were doing maitanence to it. I checked it and there wasn't anything new there. :(

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forums, so excuse me if this is in the wrong place or is already existent somewhere.

I just bought my first tama-go a few days ago and have been really disappointed to get the "We're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again." message before it even starts to load. I've read lots of topics on this and I get the impression it's been down for a few months now?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows when it will be back up and running? Or if anyone is having any luck - or perhaps even the error I get is something I can fix?

Thanks very much in advance :)
It's working for some people and some still cannot log in,it doesn't seem to have anything to do with what browser you are using because people who are using the exact same ones report both success and failure to load it. There seems to be problems with people making new accounts also, a friend of mine registered for one and has been waiting days and days to get a confirmation email..others *got* their emails but are getting an error when they try to log in, telling them that their information doesn't match, even though it is correct. So still lots of issues going on, but the site *is* up, and that's progress so I would imagine they are working on these issues and everyone will be able to have access to TamaTown soon, don't give up. :)

If you get new characters on your tama-go, save the login codes so you can use them later :)

How do you make new accounts for tama town?
Right now it doesn't seem possible for anyone to make a new account. Some people who try simply never get their confirmation email, and the few people that got their emails say that when they try to log in that it says their information isn't correct and doesn't match even though it's right. So it's something they still have to fix. Most of the people who have an existing account that they created sometime before the site went down can now log-in and go on TamaTown but nobody has made a *new* account with any success yet. I've got an account from just before the site went down and it works, but I'm going to use a different/alternate email address of mine and see if I can create a new account. I'll report the results here on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now it doesn't seem possible for anyone to make a new account. Some people who try simply never get their confirmation email, and the few people that got their emails say that when they try to log in that it says their information isn't correct and doesn't match even though it's right. So it's something they still have to fix. Most of the people who have an existing account that they created sometime before the site went down can now log-in and go on TamaTown but nobody has made a *new* account with any success yet. I've got an account from just before the site went down and it works, but I'm going to use a different/alternate email address of mine and see if I can create a new account. I'll report the results here on the board.
Ok, I'll keep an eye out :)

Could you tell me the link to make a new account pleaase, just so I can save it... I can't seem to find it.

apparently my activation code and email don't match. :( I got so excited. You've let me down TamaTown! I don't approve!! D:

apparently my activation code and email don't match. :( I got so excited. You've let me down TamaTown! I don't approve!! D:
The same thing has been happening to me. I just ordered my tama-go, I'm hoping it works by the time I get it <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back