Update!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
Yes, I have had many friends on Tamatalk for the while, but I lost a few...

Yes, everythings alphabetically!

Lets see now *shifts eyes*

**UrItChI** - Nice, fun to talk to, friendly. Someone easy to laugh with. Definitely original :lol:

*Summer* - Talk about conversations! It never stops though ;)

Alimania - I absolutely love talking to her! Its like one of those whirly roller coaster rides which you just can't seen to get around.

Asiangel87 -Fun to talk to. Thanks for trying out the new recipe :lol:

City Lights -Very nice, cool, but drops by every once in a while

crazyy*tama -Niceee. Someone to get interested with.

CrowFrost~ -Great artist, nice, cooool as ice. Chilly, isn't it? :)

Fruit_frappae - Hah! If she thinks I have massive blasts of energy, shes an atomic bomb!

LATIAS - A long lost friend ;)

Missbehave -Nice, has funny avatars ;) Never catch a lie in her. A fly trap!

Ninja-Rox-My-Sox -Funny to talk to, she just doesn't know that yet! Bravo!

Rocken sisters -Fun to make websites with! Very laid-back.

Tamagirl_Desy -Its sort of like I admire her in a way that she wouldn't know :mellow:

*edit: I'm really sorry if you weren't mentioned, I might update later :)

Last edited by a moderator:
*LoVeLy.SwAn.23* - She's a fantabulous friend! I can tell her anything, and there's always something to talk about.

crazy cris - He's really funny and laid back :3

Well, I'm making a friend at the moment. We're acqaintences but I'm sure we'll be good friends.

Tamagirl_Desy - You're nice... You can give good advice and you know I'm about to make lunch! xD Haha

Aw, *LoVeLy.SwAn.23*...I really appreciate what you said about me. :mellow:

((My list isn't alphabetical!!)

TALS -Although we don't talk as much as we used to, she's is like my sister. We get along really well, and she's such a fun person to talk to! We have our ups and downs, but we'll always remain ''sisters'' ;)

Alimania -She has helped me throuigh so many roguh times, and has encouraged me so much... :D

Derek95 -A great friend to talk to, and he's always there. ;)

Dachdach95 -A long, lost friend... :( I haven't talked to him for AGES but I still consider him a great friend.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23* -She is an awsome Tamatalk member and I totally respect her. It seems like she's everybody's friend and everyone loves her! So do I. :3

GotchiGirl96 -A fun friend who I always enjoy talking to. :p She's cool and usually CRAZY! In a good way.

Rey Mysterio -She's just like me in pretty much everyway. Outgoing and I never know what shes gonna do next!

Tenniswinner -She gives out AMAZING advice. I don't know what I would do without her! She is such a great friend.

TamaGirliey -She was probably one of my very first TT friends. =] Without her, I would not be where I am now. I love our evil schemes TG!

TinyKit -I just met this person, but they seem interesting. ;) I hope to get to know them much better. So far, they are very mature and respectful. Lol, whats for lunch??

tamaw/pants -She's a Guide, but a close friend! Whenever I have questions about my faith, or anything else I know I have somebody to turn to.

CrowFrost~ -We don't talk to often but I really respect them. :)

**UrItChI** -She is sooo nice! She's a quick PMer and I know that when I send a PM, I'll get one back. :D She's very cool.

Jaime__Rox -I miss her so much. D: I haven't talked to her in forever. I hope she's doing well!!

Broken~Wings -A besty, for sure. :3 She's such an amazing friend, and such an interesting person. She's with me everystep of the way!

nyatchi_chan -I miss this great member *tear*

pyonchit -xD She's great. Very...interesting. Dont worry pyon, I like you! ;)

I'm SO sorry if I forgot you. My mind isn't working today.

Last edited by a moderator:
tamagirl_desy- Lovely girl, love her to death! SHes nice, has a great personality, and is easy to turn to for advice.

I'll think of more later, I have friends at my house now..

Wow. I have A LOT.

Well, I first want to thank all of my RL friends, they all left, but you know, <333

Lovely Swan- She is just, amazing! We were typing for... ever! <3

Rib- Rib is my great friend, I mean, she is awesome. We talk forever, have evil plans and even goof off. We are I guess, best friends!

Zoria- She is my RP buddy, even when I quit the Inuyasha RP's she stuck with me.

Glint- Oh wow... I have no words. <333 I am horribly sorry she left though.

GG96- We are awesome, we are the evil duo. srsly. xD

Pockyfied- Mainly on dA, but no one beats thy pockiness!

Pyon- I think everyone likes her, no?

Axie- She is amazing. Nuf said.

Wind~Shifter- We used to RP togethere, <3

B~H- Just, awesome. xD

LOL_MEOW- RP buddy

SUPER_GOTCHI- we talk, all the time. It's crazy. We are so alike, ugghhhh. It's awesome.

Acid~rain: Warrior Buddies!

Win_deer- we are so much fun, not really, like, PM on and off, but you know. xD

Wow, Thats a lot! I am sure I missed some, BRB. lol

Thanks, TGD! ;)

Alimania: My very first friend here. We watch Ugly Betty together, lol.

Ninjas-rock-my-socks: I talk to her just about all the time. She's a good person to chat with.

Tamagirl_Desy: We give eachother very helpful advice. [:

Everyone else on TamaTalk: You make it worth being here. Thank you. :angry:

I apologize if I forgot you. If I did, you have permission to poke some sense into me with a spork. :angry:

Mmm, hope I didn't forget anyone.

The wolf gang (Nix, storms, TG2, croweh, gotchigirl, Axie, etc)

My guide friends (TWP/Rachelgotchi)

My random PM buddies (Locky, ninjas, etc)

My chatting friends (Tamagirley, etc)

People who I don't think like me (Sweet Kandi, Desy, etc)

Okay... this might take a while...

tamatrainerrulez: I haven't seen him for ages. He was my first TamaTalk friend, and he was always good to talk to.

Paisley 520: I haven't seen her for a while, and I hardly knew her. I wish I'd got to know her more!

*Summer*: One of my first TT friends also. We talked about a lot of stuff and is very fun to talk to.

Wine_Deer: One of my best friends ;) She's always there to help me out, and vice versa. I remember I first talked to her by a random PM I sent. Turns out it was a good thing.

spiffy: She is my best friend here and she's one interesting gal I tell ya! She's very fun to talk to, and I wish I could meet her in real life!

Martello737: Only met this person yesterday, but sounds very nice!

dmoquinn: Also one of my best friends. We don't talk much on TT, but on other sites we PM eachother all the time!

ferret: Just like dmoquinn, we don't talk much here. It's more on other sites, and he is one fine artist! He can make really good smilies!

Jameswa (I think that's what his username is here!): Most of you wouldn't know him, but he's been a really big help on my site. He's a very honest person, and I love talking with him!

Crystalized: She's very kind and lovely girl. She is great to talk to, and very trustworthy.

:angry: That was longer than I thought it would be.

I have a bad feeling that I've missed someone...

CrowFrost~: Though really an oddball (lol just kidding, crow!) she's still cool, funny, and a good sense of humor!

Ribbo: Great gal. A awesome artist, she can cheer you up in a snap. ^^

iml0nely: I miss him, I haven't seen him in awhile. He was serious, but cool at the same time. First TT friend. : <

Evanscence(sp?): OMG, I used to be on MMC with her and haven't seen her in *checks hand* forever!

Lovely Swan: I just met her, but she always has great opinions and a good argument.

Meowbark: Not so sure if I should put this here. She thinks she's better than everyone, but, she's okay.

Botan1220: Lol! xD I don't know how long it;s been that I've known her, but she's serious but fun.

Pyonchit: I really like her arguments and I've talked to her once or twice, I'd like to get to know her better.

Glint: Great friend. No more words. xD

TearsXAreXLikeXStorms: HOMIGOD, I'll tell her anything, she's great! Veryveryvery good friiieeennnddd!

Acid Rain: Always commenting me and a great artist, truly a great person at heart. ^^

Then again, 99.9% of everyone here on TT are great people.

I have a really LONG contact list, but I'm not gonna put them all up, half of them don't go on tamatalk anymore :) But anyways, anyone can be my friend! All my friends, you all know who you are!! :p You guys are great! I just love talking to you, and I love it when I get PMs from you! :wub:

-NINJA

Mmm, hope I didn't forget anyone.
The wolf gang (Nix, storms, TG2, croweh, gotchigirl, Axie, etc)

My guide friends (TWP/Rachelgotchi)

My random PM buddies (Locky, ninjas, etc)

My chatting friends (Tamagirley, etc)

People who I don't think like me (Sweet Kandi, Desy, etc)
Liies D: You is most awesome!

I'm not sure if I have ANY friends. I don't know if I'm a friend to *LoVeLy.SwAn.23*. But she sure is a friend to me! She's so cool.

Yes, I have had many friends on Tamatalk for the while, but I lost a few...Yes, everythings alphabetically!

Lets see now *shifts eyes*

**UrItChI** - Nice, fun to talk to, friendly. Someone easy to laugh with. Definitely original :)

*Summer* - Talk about conversations! It never stops though :p

Alimania - I absolutely love talking to her! Its like one of those whirly roller coaster rides which you just can't seen to get around.

Asiangel87 -Fun to talk to. Thanks for trying out the new recipe :furawatchi:

City Lights -Very nice, cool, but drops by every once in a while

crazyy*tama -Niceee. Someone to get interested with.

CrowFrost~ -Great artist, nice, cooool as ice. Chilly, isn't it? :D

Fruit_frappae - Hah! If she thinks I have massive blasts of energy, shes an atomic bomb!

LATIAS - A long lost friend :D

Missbehave -Nice, has funny avatars :D Never catch a lie in her. A fly trap!

Ninja-Rox-My-Sox -Funny to talk to, she just doesn't know that yet! Bravo!

Rocken sisters -Fun to make websites with! Very laid-back.

Tamagirl_Desy -Its sort of like I admire her in a way that she wouldn't know :)

*edit: I'm really sorry if you weren't mentioned, I might update later :)
Everyone is my friend

PS-Congrats on your karma!!

...I don't have anybody on my contact list xD

The only thing in my PM bx is a load of annoying 'join my website' mail that I can't be bothered to delete.

-loner-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back