Updated files for the iD L? Do we have any more?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
Hey guys :) Some time ago Binary emailed me some files for the iDL, clothes and food and some wallpapers and such. What I was wondering is, do we have any more since then, like games or more wallpapers or anything? Or does anyone know anyone that would be able to get the files? I know someone over at Tamazone can get them, so I was just wondering if they had been updated or if we had anymore. Have a great day guys XD

I don't know... I haven't seen any. I am looking for them too...

I kinda wish my IPAQ liked the 4-25 file in .rar I have... My file isn't transferring but a random JPG is said to have been sent. (Never found it though, neither of them) I'm branching out not using a Cell Phone with IR ... because I don't have one. (In short, IPAQ is a cousin/sibling to the IPAD...etc, with IR and a Memorycard slot)

Does that .rar need to be used in that IDL Converter from Tama-Zone?

If that person over at T-Z has more files, he would post them HERE. To my knowledge, he's the only one who's posted files; there aren't any other threads.

@Sailor: I only transfer files with some oldschool nokia phone, I actually havn't tried to transfer them to my iDL from anything other than a phone and I have never had any issues with it, and I havnt ever had to change or tweak the files to get them to work. so your query is not something I'm knowledgeable about, sorry :(

@OldSchool: Thank you so much, I will scour through that thread and see what i can get :) And do you know why none of the previous wallpapers work, when shouldn't it be the same filetype. Its not like the foods/games/toys, its just a different coloured backround.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back