ur real names

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for anyone that remembers meh old account, you should know my name.

Bailey.

I hate it so badly I want to burn it.

My name was either going to be Bailey or Alexa. They went with Bailey.

Broken~Wings

Well for anyone that remembers meh old account, you should know my name.Bailey.

I hate it so badly I want to burn it.

My name was either going to be Bailey or Alexa. They went with Bailey.

Broken~Wings
I've always liked that name :]

I was born Kimberly but people call me Alice, Pixie or Elf >.> Elf because I have short black hair and pointy features [and immense shortness.]

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Alison but everyone calls me Allie.

Yes, I know my parents spelt Alison differentally and that I spell Allie differentally xD I can never find personalized kaychains and stuff spelt the right way!

Mines Gisella
I love that name! Well i like Giselle, but Gisella is cool too!

and Vivienne? That's a rare name. I've only heard it once, only in a movie. It looks cool(spelling). It's cool.

I'm guessing nobody on tamatalk has this name, well maybe only 1 other person.

*Maria*

p.s. My middle name is Roxanne. Either people hate it, or they love that name. Some people call be Roxy. Mostly Maria though. My parents and Russian people call me Masha.(Not like 'mash' but ma-sha. It's my Russian nickname.) In Russian my name is still Maria.

My Name is Teare (tee-air-a) my parents like that name i don't they spelt it wierd so every body miss prounces my name

I hate it !

My full name is Cassidy (cass-a-de) But nobody calles that my friends call me Cass and my family calles me Cassy

And some annoing kid at school calles me Cassranda

i told erry one that my real name is summer...sorry i lied. my real name is jenny (not jennifer) and my middle name is markishia. so there! :)

everyone calls me miley but my real name is michaela (ma-kay-la)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back