uratama conection problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ribbonhime

Reaction score
i have a uratama and a dekakeibo... i have no problem registering the tama on the dekakeibo but i can not trasfer any item or money... now i dont know if its the tamas fault or the dekakeibos fault........ :D

any advice on how to fix it would be helpful.... thank you! :mimitchi:

"Dekakeibo"? I'm going to assume you mean "Kakeibo".

I'll refer to the instructions for you. Please wait a little while and soon I will (hopefully) come back with an answer.

Note that I do not have a Kakeibo and my Japanese skills are total rubbish, so I'll try my very best and hope I'm right.

First you go to the Yarikuri Center (right of Osewatchi's home). Choose the second option down, "Tsuushin". Here you can choose "Parameter", "Money" and "Item".

To give money, on the Kakeibo choose "Money" (second option) and select how much money you wish to send using the arrows to scroll through the digits. Then touch the bottom to confirm. On the Entama or Uratama, you'll need to choose "Tamasute" (final option on connecting menu, underneath the PC option).

For items? Sorry, it's too hard to read :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Dekakeibo is actually th Uratama version of the Kakeibo. Think of it as Urakeibo. :D

-CM :mimitchi:

Well, Dekakeibo is actually th Uratama version of the Kakeibo. Think of it as Urakeibo. :D

-CM :mimitchi:
I'm searching up on Tamagotch Channel (official site) and on the products list it only has:

Tamagotchi Restraunt

Tamagotchi Furefure

Tamagotchi School cards thing

Odenkun no Tamagotchi

Tamagotchi School 2

Tamagotchi School

Tamagotchu

Tamagotchi Music Fever

Ouchi no Dekatamagotchi Game King Version

Uratama

Entama

Tamagotchi Kakeibo

Ouchi no Dekatamagotchi

Keitai Akai

Chibitamagotchi

Keitama

Tamagotchi Plus

Tamagotchi Collection (old 1996-98 Tamagotchi)

And on the Kakeibo page, it says the Kakeibo connects to both Entama AND Uratama.

thanks for the reply! i have no problem with reading japanese and i know how and where to transfer the item... it registers my uratama fine but just when i try to transfer the item it will not connect...

im starting to think maybe my uratama is a fake?? :D i got it from a HK seller on ebay.......... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back