Uratama, mini & charms on their way!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er girl

Reaction score
I'm very pleased & excited to announce that a uratama, an American bandai tamagotchi mini and a mametchi charm set are now in the post and will arrive to me soon!

I'd been keeping my eye on the mini & the charms and an entama for ages. I then realised that the charm set & the tamagotchi mini were 'Buy it Now' so I brought them both for £14/$28 (including postage) in total. The entama however was up for bidding. I really wanted to buy it as it had the pink 'Ciao' mametchi shell and not only that, but it also came with 7 packs of tamagotchi character stickers & seals, a laynard with tama character keyrings, and entama cards with a pouch for them. In the last 3 minutes, me and the other bidder were bidding like crazy! lol Then in the last 5 seconds, the other bidder bid $75 and I typed in '$80' but I wasn't quick enough so by the time I clicked on 'Bid', it had already ended. I was quite disappointed that I didn't get it but then I searched ebay for some uratamas and I found 35 of them all for 'Buy it now' so I found a cool orange with stripes design and it was the cheapest! I was allowed to buy it instead of the entama and it was only £20/$40 including postage. So I'm quite happy now that I'll soon own 2 more great interesting tamas which I'll be making a log about! And I see that tamatalk has some useful information about uratamas. I may need the instrustions translated in English though! :)

Does anyone else have a uratama or a mini?

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back