Uratama newbie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRhyme

Reaction score
Hey gang. I'm new to Tamatalk--I live on the island of Kyushu in Japan (I'm an American), and while I was shopping today I spotted some of the new Tamagotchis!! Talk about a blast from the past.

I've been a fan for years--I recieved my first tamagotchi back in 97-98, bought an angel version a while later, and now picked up a lovely green and white uratama for old time's sake.... but man, things sure have changed.

I'm here mainly because I want to learn more about the Japanese versions vs. English Tamagotchi versions I'd also really like to find a proper uratama guide as while I speak quite a bit of Japanese, it's pretty difficult for me to read the pixelized menu choices on the tamagotchi screen. Maybe I'm getting old. ^^;

Anyway.... yeah.... hi. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there B)

Welcome to TamaTalk! I have an Entama (the Uratama is very similar to the Entama) and speak absolutely no Japanese but have managed to get along pretty well with it. Post any questions you have on the boards - there is not much in the way of Uratama guides out there yet - but PM me - I might be able to help you with some information.

GK1

well Konichiwa then Motorigoto for joining tama talk! YOU'LL LOVE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back