Urg.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**~CatxLoverxForever~**

Reaction score
I am having a bad day, and NO this is not a Sympathy topic. I just wanna vent. I mean, Sure everyone can have a bad day, but dun bottle it up!

So, I was having a good day, I was gonna tell mt Bets guy friend I loved him, but it just was crazy. Nether of us had a good day, I was POed at him cause he hit me in teh head with a muddy soccer ball. And then, To make it worse, At volleyball Practice My phone rang, It was my mom, I couldnt answer it so I called her back, Here is my cooach 'NO PHONE CALLS!' so it rings again, And I get a text message. Of course my phoen ringer is a SIREN. So its blaring, So then I readteh text mty mom was out in teh parking lot, so I was just like "W/e bye."

I knwo thats not teh best day ever, or the worse but it was really bad for me, and now my parents are fighting. D:< I Think I am going to ventthrough Michael tommorow, he is liek mt BFF (Guy...Firend foreeve..) xD

So yeah.

Kat

Aww I'm sorry to hear that I hope tomorrow's better for you B) .

I know what you mean. I mean, to most people that's like "PSH.", but little things like that annoy me so much...

Oh my gosh. Michael is my best guy friend ever, too. Different Michael though.

I'm sorry about your bad day :D

I hope your day turns out alot better tomorrow.

Yes he did, X.x He is just funny about that, He didnt mean to hit me in the HEAD with it though, he got my toes then head, xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back