US HOLIDAYS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kytten

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what the holidays were on the tamagotchi connection. I mean they should be different than plus. I guess we'll see in November when Thanksgiving comes around. I want to see my tamagotchi have a big turkey feast! Or Even better dress up on Halloween. I really hope bandia expanded on the date feature on the US version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! i know,i didnt even knew the tamagotchis celebrated events like that..if your birthday comes around kan u buy like a present for ur tama free of charge or anythin, :lol: but some of the tama's look like they have halloween suits on

On birthday's they flash happy birthday and stuff, thats the only thing i know for a fact happens on the american versions, the other holidays i don't know yet...

Hahaha no one does..but I think walmart in canada is coming out wit tamagotchis on the 1st :( i was relally wishing that they would be there when i went to it........Could anyone give me the bar code so they can scan it and see if they have similar bar-codes because my wal-mart doesnt even know!

Someone could always sacrifice their Tamagotchi and set it ahead a couple months. ^^

That'd be a bit cruel though... ^^;;

... Do you think there would be parents/people upset that the Tamagotchis celebrated religious holidays? :( Like Christmas and Easter?

... Do you think there would be parents/people upset that the Tamagotchis celebrated religious holidays? :angry: Like Christmas and Easter?
People are far too easily offended theese days. It's ridiculas! I don't think the American Tamagotchi's will celebrate religious holiday's.

America: The only country where you can sue anybody for anything you like. Sueing Bandai because their toys have a different religion to their childrens falls under that catorgory.

They should celebrate American holidays though, like thanks giving, presidents day, columbas day and all thoose other holidays you have (and I know nothing about).

We'll just have to wait and see.

Very tru menko! i still hope christmas is in US tamagotchis tho. i mean like 90% of US people celebrate christmas. i heard it does celebrate but on the 24. this might not be tru tho...

Someone could always sacrifice their Tamagotchi and set it ahead a couple months. ^^
That'd be a bit cruel though... ^^;;

... Do you think there would be parents/people upset that the Tamagotchis celebrated religious holidays? :p Like Christmas and Easter?
Hey, if you really want to know, I could volunteer my Tama for setting it ahead a few months. I think that'd be cool. Reply, and if I get enough supporters I may do it! :)

hm... religious holidays. that'd be interesting to see a tama celebrating ramadan, hanakuh, or yom kippur.

then again, x-mas is celebrated among christians and non-christians alike. *shrug*

[SIZE=8pt]Same here! ;) You have my support![/SIZE]

-Mayumi

I think weve all established that this guy dosen't come to the forums anymore, and theres no point of saying this, he already has 15 people who 'support' him so if he comes back he will see, now you guys are taking advantage and post hogging.

umm... r u talking abt the tamagotchi connexion or wat?

:angry:

Hey, if you really want to know, I could volunteer my Tama for setting it ahead a few months. I think that'd be cool. Reply, and if I get enough supporters I may do it! :hitodetchi:
i give you my full support mireiko-sama :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back