US V2 Release Date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterglw

Reaction score
A friend of mine just pointed out to me that Toysrus.com has set a release date for their Tamagotchi Connection V2s~! If you search for "Tamagotchi" and go to the last page you will notice that they have the following disclaimer:

Availability: This item will be released on June 24, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. from ToysRUs

So guys, it looks like we finally have a definitive release date. I trust Toysrus.com when it comes to dates because usually they don't post anything until "they know".

That's very helpful to us all afterglw.Thank you.

-tamakitten

Yup! Just noticed this myself earlier tonight! Posted in the News section... You can see the link here with some nice clear pictures.

Ahhhhhhh I cannot wait until the V2 is comes to Toys R Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so impacient. And jealous of all the people who already have one!!! Lol, wow I'm pretty physco. Lol.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see it. I was so excited I just had to post, :ph34r:
lol no problem! I saw it earlier and did a search to see if anyone had already seen it... I asked myself over and over "how could I miss this?!" :D

aw darn it! Amazon doesnt send tamagotchis to Canada!!

i would totally love someone if they could get one for me and send it to me :D :D but i might aswell wait it out......

then again, i will be in England when they come out here, if they DO come out in Canada the same date....

Actually, admin, it would be wonderfull if you could find out whether or not Canada will be getting the Tama V2s at the same time or not. ;) or i could try to convince my Oma to send one from the US for me...... :D meh, i'm just so bent over getting one that i had a nightmare that my tama ate me last night. :(

i need to get my mind of tamagotchis... :ph34r:

FINALLY!!! GeeZ lol. That took a long time to get the date of release

That's awesome! I can't wait for them to come out.

I want to buy one more Connection vs. 1 before there lost and gone forever...then I'll have 3 of them.

Then I'll probably get three more of the new ones, as I get enough money to...Xp

x_x is it IMPOSSIBLE for the US to come out with boy colors?

Seriously, look a the Japanese, European, and US release colors. US: Orange with yellow, Lime green, Purple, and pink.

The most boyishlyish one is the orange one but it's still kind of girly looking. I saw a boy colored one on Amazon.com that was supposedly released in the US, but I had never actually seen it in a toy store before.

And the V2 release is even worse. Milky Blue with pink buttons and pink polka dots. Ugh, have you seen the European release of the V2? The colors are awesome, they don't look nearly as ridiculous as these colors do. Are they trying to target girls specifically?

I mean if Bandai America wants to make more money, making a BOY COLOR would definately be a good idea, otherwise kids get the idea that Tamagotchis are only for girls.

Plus I'd like to keep SOME of my dignity. Walking around with a pink Tamagotchi doesn't help.

x_x is it IMPOSSIBLE for the US to come out with boy colors?
Seriously, look a the Japanese, European, and US release colors. US: Orange with yellow, Lime green, Purple, and pink.

The most boyishlyish one is the orange one but it's still kind of girly looking. I saw a boy colored one on Amazon.com that was supposedly released in the US, but I had never actually seen it in a toy store before.

And the V2 release is even worse. Milky Blue with pink buttons and pink polka dots. Ugh, have you seen the European release of the V2? The colors are awesome, they don't look nearly as ridiculous as these colors do. Are they trying to target girls specifically?

I mean if Bandai America wants to make more money, making a BOY COLOR would definately be a good idea, otherwise kids get the idea that Tamagotchis are only for girls.
Look at the link again... I thought the Cobalt Blue was pretty much aimed at the guys... :huh:

Eh, it's kinda purpleish. It's ugly to begin with.

x_x Sorry I just get angry about these things. I want a cool looking tamagotchi, not one with pretty pink hearts and ponies and rainbows.

Eh, it's kinda purpleish. It's ugly to begin with.
x_x Sorry I just get angry about these things. I want a cool looking tamagotchi, not one with pretty pink hearts and ponies and rainbows.
lol you're very funny when you're mad! but i do agree with you (even tho i'm a girl). maybe you should order a UK one off of e-bay? btw i'm sooooo excited about tamagotchi v2! i think i'll get the white with hearts!!!

The white one with hearts was an original Tamagotchi Plus design, actually. When I ordered a V1 off of playasia.com, they sent me that exact one (except it was V1, not V2). I scratched off the hearts though >_>

Lol I don't get angry on this board often, but the colors just drive me crazy. I'll probably order a european one. I like the red with white arrows design.

Thank you for posting the pictures admin! Bandai said that they would release different colours for America, but I just knew they would be the same as the extra ones that were released in the UK. The cobalt blue is more purple but also a bit translucent, it's my favourite! Also if you don't like "girlish" colours you might want to look at the purple and yellow at play-asia: https://tinyurl.co.uk/4ldl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back