US vs Japanese Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Angel shall I get?

• US version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfetched

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am thinking of getting an angel tam from ebay. Which one should I get? :huh: Post your advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a japaneese angelgotch!

They are really fun and a lot

cooler than US versions!

LISTEN 2 ME .....R U LISTENING????K.the best choice i can make is 2 buy a japanese anglegotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!k! tks 4 taking my advice! bailey:chohimetchi:

I suggest getting a Japanese Angel though

because the characters are nicer, they have Sabotenshi, but in the US version it was replaced with a Smiling Angel...

and Sabotenshi is much cuter~

I got a Japanese version and I'm very happy with it (exept I always get Futagotenshi :ichigotchi: ). It's cool to get a Tama from another country.

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

There's really no difference, other than the language.

If you want it to be all English- buy the US version. If you are more comfortable with the Japanese, but the Japanese version.

It doesn't really matter. o-o The only character difference I can point out is that the Japanese Poo character has a face, and the English one does not. ^^

The Japanese one! I love my Japanese Angelgotchi. They are much more cheaper and the shell design is very cute.

I got a Japanese version and I'm very happy with it (exept I always get Futagotenshi :) ). It's cool to get a Tama from another country. 

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:
So do I! I always get the twins! I have the U.S version, and really the only difference is the language and some characters. If you like FutagoTenshi, then you can get either version; they appear on both. If you speak English as your first language, then I would suggest going with the U.S version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back