use hyperspeed on a v4 without debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
*binary: Caution Note To All - if you take apart your Tamagotchi you might ruin it.*

1.put yourtama to sleep and wake it up by changing the time.

2. open it up and take out the battery.

3.undo the four smaller screws until you can see the circuit board.

4.now carefully hold the battery in and select download then set your tamas time to 10.00 pm.

5.now use any thing metal to make a connection between thlittle thing with the word c3 next to it and the thing with the word c5 next to it hold the battery in until your tama wakes up (less than a minute)then stop holding the battery in.

6.put it together then reset download. your tama is now half a day older!

you can keep doing this lots of times ina row and have an adult in no time without it being stuck in hyper speed because it stps when you push a. :D ;) :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
this might only work on a connexion. it is not permanent. to debug a connexion

1-3.same as above

4.open up the even smaller four screws

5. take off the screen and where the word debug is you see one silver bit and next to it to of the connections that are baked into the microchip put pencil all over that small area

picture is from dancin kayley

but edited.

black area should be penciled.

successs ;)

the 2nd one is very dangerous,i don't reccomend it only for connexion.

the top is safe and for all. only danger is breaking screws

this might only work on a connexion. it is not permanent. to debug a connexion1-3.same as above

5. take off the screen and where the word debug is you see one silver bit and next to it to of the connections that are baked into the microchip put pencil all over that small area

but edited.

successs :furawatchi:
it is permanent

sorry

you can rub it out though.

you have to srew it on tightly or the screen won't work

Yes, it will only work for the Connexion. The Circuit Board in America is different! It doesn't have the black thing to keep is stable.

the hyperspeed will also work in connections(us)

do what you would do to debug but don't put pencil on the debug circle.

usea metal object to make a connection between c4 and c7 while your tam is asleep.(hold battery in)

once it wakes up put it back together.

your tam is half a day older

edit: c4 and c7 are the little thhins on the circuit board with c4 and c7 next to them.(they r 2 diferent things)

important. hold a wire(or something metal) between c4 and c6(as before but different connections) while reseting (touch other metal object on reset bit)

while holding battery in put your tama together(take battery out after choosing chars)then screw it together put battery in and download.

V4 tamatown works without username!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :(

edit: sorry for double post

this might only work on a connexion. it is not permanent. to debug a connexion1-3.same as above

but edited.

successs :)
Lol I only found that when my friend smashed her Tamagotchi to smithereens (well not really, I still have it in one piece, but the screen is smashed to smithereens).

good thing too. it's the way i found out. i looked at it and tried it on a v3 connexion. if you only scribble between the wrd debug and the lower wire you get debug and no hyperspeed (v4 method) .on a connection if you open it the same way you cando the same thin scribbble the debug and bottom wire(not realyin wire more of a connector inside circuit board with a circle and hole on end of connector scribble between tat and debug.

edit: that means debug but not stuck in hyperspeed.

sry it won't let me edit.

the one above does not work.

it breaks internet connect but debugs without hyperspeed not reccomended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back