Used Angel tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i want to buy a used angel tamagotchi. the seller stated there's a little wear on the angel wings and the packaging isn't included but that it does come with instructions. everything the seller has stated and shown has confirmed that it isn't a fake. in total with shipping it would come out to be $29-30. i've found that the cheapest american angel tama in it's packaging goes around $33 and up. i was very interested in starting a collection and i was wondering if any of you avid collectors would recommend buy it?

2gxmosg.jpg

umm in case that pic doesn't show up here's a link to the angel tama

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I won it! :( while everyone else was busy fighting over the $40 angelgotchis i snatched this used one. maybe someday when i get a better pay check i will be willing to splurge on a new unopened angel tamagotchi but for now as a newbie i'm content with this purchase. plus i just won a hong kong commemorative tama as well and the seller was very positive and nice. thus far i am having a good experience collecting these toys i can't express to you guys how happy i am :D but now i have to set up a paypal account since i'm new to this ebay thing... :rolleyes: thankfully the seller is understanding.

Congrats and I suppose I should close this topic.

That is not a bad price for a used one. The US ones are really hard to find.

I like the JP ones. It shows a door on the screen when they take a walk. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back