USER NAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
Does anyone have the username tama coz i visted the king. So i went and visited the king and he didnt give me a password so pleassee can someone tell me if they r kind anough. B) :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure: :) B)

What is your username on your tamagotchi. the Codes unfortuanalty will be based only on your user and tama.

Your code will be different from everyone elses. for expamle,

person #1:

code:

(this isnt a real code i just made it up)

Person #2:

code:

so even if they are trying to get the same souvanier it will be differnt..

Sorry, but not until you get a password..you wont be able to visit the king, :mellow:

-KG-

Hey?? Everyones is different. Even if you have the SAME username it won't work if you use someone elses password!!

LISTEN TO ME!!!

Buckeye411 :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
It will work if you have the same username, for some passwords. Passwords that have to be switched between computer and Tamagotchi (for example get code X from the Tama, type it into TamaTown and get code Y, which is for the Tama, might not work as these codes inform TamaTown of your individual character).

With a username like Tama, you are quite likely to have other people with that username, but even so it might not work. Best to just keep collecting points and donating them - you'll get the code soon!! ;)

StarTama :blink:

Hey, it could be hard to find someone. After all, there are 26 letters in the alphabet and if you count !, ? and a space, that's 29. And there are 5 slots.

Tama is what I would call what is probably a common username, but I wouldn't count on it.

buckeye411, the Tamagotchi isn't just random passwords. The passwords are KEYED to the username, not the Tamagotchi!

Everyone i know u have 2 have your own username 2 get passwords all a was asking was does anyone have the username tama the same as me so we have the same passwords.P.S pleasee dont reply anymore things saying tht u cant get passwords without yer username and u cant use anyone elses.Or a will get angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back