User Ranks......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, what do you think?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it.....

• Doesn't really bother me.....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
In the Official announcement, Admin told one of us to make a poll on October 14th..... Decision Day has come! :furawatchi: So, what do you think of the removal of the user ranks? Maybe pin this?

JC

I voted that it didn't bother me because either way everyone on this forum is obsessed with tamas. :x

I voted "I loved it." I mean I don't LOVE it but I think this will stop the SPAMing of "yeah I'm a tamaMax!" and so on and will prove to people that the quality counts the most! :furawatchi: And so everyone sees...

*Topic Pinned by Rock'in Robotchi*

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted "doesnt bother me" because...really it doesnt! I havent really been going on tamatalk lately so im not bothered, and my profile looks better without a rank now its changed

i voted *really didnt bother me* because... like zilla and rockin' robotchi said... everyone still loves tamas and it will help stop spamming, a little bit *hehe* i can see that everyone is voting for love it or really doesn't bother me! THATS GREAT! :furawatchi:

Didn't bother me much. I mean keep it about tams, keep it safe and happy and it's ok for me! :furawatchi:

But let's not cause a riot against Admin people, he (or she) has a lot of work to do. :chohimetchi:

-Chohimetchidude

This poll isn't too clear to me... I wouldn't know which option means... I am closing this and replacing it with this poll instead.

Thanks for creating this! And sorry if you already voted... Please vote again in the new poll. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back