Using Items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarachan

Reaction score
Hi I'm sorta new of having a Tamagotchi[[i haven't had one since I was like 6 and my boyfriend bought me one recently,]] and I used some of the codes on this site to get items and whenever I go to click on them they just make a beep sound and don't do anything. For example, I bought a Bow tie and it doesn't work, also I used codes for stuffed animal, clone, and others but they don't do anything. I'm sure I'm missing something and just being plain out a noob but any kind of help would really be appreciated! Thanks :huh:

No I don't have 32 items, but for the item codes I got off here, I didn't have to buy them they were already in my items. Do I have to put in the code and it'll be in the shop or something ?

if that doesnt work, does your username match to the one on-screen? (or am i not reading properly today :huh: )

(because, toma_tama, isnt the clone free?)

Yes it is. You can find the code in the code section. I don't really know what your problem is. Is yours a V3?

Hmm, I think I know what I did wrong. Yeah I just don't have enough points for 'em.

Thanks guys =]

Btw, one last thing before you guys leave: is it possible to sell your items? ^ ^;

nope, but yu can generously give them away ^-^

(because EVERYONE LOVES doing that! RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?)

Hi I'm sorta new of having a Tamagotchi[[i haven't had one since I was like 6 and my boyfriend bought me one recently,]] and I used some of the codes on this site to get items and whenever I go to click on them they just make a beep sound and don't do anything. For example, I bought a Bow tie and it doesn't work, also I used codes for stuffed animal, clone, and others but they don't do anything. I'm sure I'm missing something and just being plain out a noob but any kind of help would really be appreciated! Thanks :D
To use most of your items your tamagotchi needs to be an adult

Hi I'm sorta new of having a Tamagotchi[[i haven't had one since I was like 6 and my boyfriend bought me one recently,]] and I used some of the codes on this site to get items and whenever I go to click on them they just make a beep sound and don't do anything. For example, I bought a Bow tie and it doesn't work, also I used codes for stuffed animal, clone, and others but they don't do anything. I'm sure I'm missing something and just being plain out a noob but any kind of help would really be appreciated! Thanks :wub:
Some items can only be used when your Tamagotchi is a certain age.

The bow tie? Yours needs to become an adult.

Building blocks? Yours needs to become a teenager.

There are many more items like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back