utopianmachine's Tama-Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utopianmachine

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I will be the first to admit I am probably too old for this sort of childish device which hankers to the neediness in myself. Still, it is a trifle, an amusement which requires little of my time and little expense (provided I can restrain myself from purchasing every last Tamagotchi variation I come across on eBay).[/SIZE]

At the moment, I'm still reveling in my influencing my friend Sarah into purchasing a Tamagotchi Connection v2. In the wee hours following the aftermath of midnight and the official end of my birthday, we found ourselves surrounded by the fluorescent glare of Wal-mart. As Sarah trotted down each aisle and attempted to finish her shopping as quickly as possible, I scurried over to the toy section and returned to her, bearing one of each Tamagotchi variation available. I was fully surprised when she chose the pink with diamonds variation, having expected her to choose the white version with pink hearts (possibly because I fancy that model). Although she said she would probably not touch the electronic for a while--being busy with school and Nintendogs, I was delighted to hear her exclamations when her little male hatched from its egg this morning. She admonished it several times for sulking, pooping, and mischeviously getting sick before I finally detached myself from my cell phone and went to sleep around 3 a.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]After evolving into Nyorotchi and being 7 years old, my Ducky was visited by the Matchmaker this evening. I don't know if she has come before. She appeared on the screen just the way the instruction manual showed her, and soon she showed me a creature similar to a Kuchipatchi :lol: , only it was more smiley. I was eager to see what happened when Tamas breed, so I immediately accepted the pairing. Soon, the unknown Tama left, and Ducky was joined by a male Babytchi.[/SIZE]

I still have no training points. Ducky does not seem to require any Praise or Time-Outs, thought it may have to do with it's age. Sarah's Tama has several training points, but she forces it into extreme interaction with her. Still, it pays off. Her Tama evolved into Ufotchi today.

I'm considering buying a v1 Tamagotchi Connection to experiement with debugging.

Back