uugghh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo. Does it still work??? Umm, make sure to disinfect it...a lot. :furawatchi:

you probably didnt have anything in the toilet when it happened if you didnt your lucky because two years ago i was in the bath room playing with my v2 and i slipped out of my hand and into the toilet.the toilet had pee and poop in it. i panicked so i shoved my hand in the toilet and got it out :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p i ran around the house looking for a screwdriver.i tried to shake the water out but it just spread on the inside screen.so i opened it, took out the battery and left it for 3 days then i put the battery back in,it was good. but it smelled TERRIBLE so i sprayed it with ferbreeze :lol: :lol:

you probably didnt have anything in the toilet when it happened if you didnt your lucky because two years ago i was in the bath room playing with my v2 and i slipped out of my hand and into the toilet.the toilet had pee and poop in it. i panicked so i shoved my hand in the toilet and got it out :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p i ran around the house looking for a screwdriver.i tried to shake the water out but it just spread on the inside screen.so i opened it, took out the battery and left it for 3 days then i put the battery back in,it was good. but it smelled TERRIBLE so i sprayed it with ferbreeze :lol: :lol:
nice story lol

[SIZE=14pt]for all you people who drop your tamas in the toilet you should get one of those keychains that hang around your neck.[/SIZE]

oh thats so exciting...im thinking of buying a v4.5 do u no if they are any good?

no dont buy a v4.5 the v5 is coming out shortly so it would be a wast of money unless you dont have anyother tamas 2 connect and want em to connect

xxxpoptartninjaxxx---thank 4 complimenting my story. my v2 battery is dead and is in my summer home which is pretty far so i cant get it till the summer to replace it.i like to tell my v2 story its pretty funny.and i got a necklace 2 put my tams on but i didnt play with my v4 in the bathroom till i got the necklace now that i got a v4.5 i connect them in the bathroom and also here are a few tips for people who drop tams in toilets.

1.if it was in water for a few seconds (like mine) just take out the battery if it went in the washing machine or was in the water for more than 15 seconds take out the circut board too.

2.like xxxpoptartninjaxxx said get a necklace for the tams. if you dont you might as well not play with them in the bathroom.

3.make sure you have your tam with you b4 laundry time, if not.....uh oh

4.if it goes in the wasing machine get a new one.my cousin's went in and it came out with part of the screen not working and glitchs

5.dont bring your tam to water parks (you know......)

Instead of buying a new tamagotchi, (if you want to link up with another tamagotchi, that's fine) you can just buy the battery of it and I think it will be the same tamagotchi once you got the battery in. :ph34r:

oh dear that happened to my friends v3 and when she took it out it didn't work it's happened to me too. :( :( but instead of dropping it down the toilet it went through the wash [oops!! :ichigotchi: ] anyway i hope it still works good luck

:lol: memetchi7 :lol: :kusatchi: :marumimitchi: :blink: :kuribotchi: :nazotchi: B)

Ohhh, I've never gotten a tama very wet but my advice it to unscrew it and let it dry out for a few days.

I agree, disinfect it, alot.

:furawatchi: Chocola :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back