V.1 Care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Are the Version 1 character's based off of how well you take of it? I thought if you take good care of it you will get Mimitchi or Mametchi, I keep getting Tarakotchi even after I give it impeccable care. Or is it random?

That was the same as my v1, I'll try to find some charts on it,K?

~Here to help,

Tamasweet :blink:

With my V1, I discovered that it all depends on how you take care of it. But it could also be random. :p

I think the training points also play a role in waht character you get. And how many times you feed it snacks instead of playing games. Like for example, you can only get a mimitchi if you are on 2nd gen or higher, and at least one of your parents had a lot of training points. Then you also have to take good care of your tama to get the toddler kinkonomatchi (or whatever it's called) and THEN when it changes to a teenager, it has to be either young mimitchi or oniontchi. Again, good care and high disclipine is the key.

But what I've always wondered about three things:

1. how old does your tama have to be before it becomes an old timer?

2. Why is oyatchi an old timer, and not what you get if two old timers mate like in other versions?

3. How do you get a nazotchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back