V.3 Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi~Gotchi

Reaction score
So, my v.3 is about 4 years old, one day a bad glitch appeared on my tamagotchi and it's been doing this ever since.

If i drop my tamagotchi or bang it (which does obviously happen) The bottom row of icons go away, and if you scroll through them you can't see any of them, It stopped doing that for a nice period of time but today when i dropped my tamagotchi it happened again, i took out the batteries to see if anything would happen but when i put them back in the bottom row of icons started flashing and then appeared, it stayed normal for about 5 minutes until i moved my tamagotchi.

Do you think there's anything i can do about it?

i am thinking the screens adhesive has grown a little old. that and the fact that you had droped it probabaly makes it seem like the screen is not connecting to the circuitbord corectaly. take the thing apart all the way down to the screen, lift the board if the screen does not come up with the bord apply a THIN layer of adhesive and stick it back on the circuit board and let dry. if this doesn't help the problame is some where else

hope it helped :(

It's not a glitch, if it's physical damage. A glitch is a programming error.

So, the screen is connected to pink strips on each side, and connect to two lines of contacts on the circuit board. If you dropped it, the strips probably got disorientated..

Did you ever open up your V3 before, and tinker with it? If the screen is placed upside down, the screen won't display properly..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tamame20 That did help! i'll try it out!

@ Asaingotchi

Lol, posting error, i didn't mean to call it a glitch, you're right.

Yeah, thats what i was kind of thinking.

nope, i have never opened it up before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfixable.Go call an bandai people.If my grammar is no correct im new english girl.If that dont work go call an Trusted Tamagotchi fixer.Bye bye persons

Bit of a probleom you have here... You could send it to Bandai if you wanted... I suggest you look inside and see if any of the wiring or LED is broken. If it is you may be able to soldar it back up. But I take no responsibility for what you do with your tama. (Whatever you do, dont touch the chip/big black blob!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back