V.3 Growth Chain

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo

Reaction score
I'm starting to get it now....If you hatch an egg,take enough care to get to become a Tamatchi,then enough good care to get it to become a hashitamatchi,then,enogh care it can become Bill The Secret Character,which tends to be selfish and get up late,then after the MatchMaker comes,you have another Generation,then just wiat until it's 11+ and it'll turn into the Old Timers and then if you mate the two Old Timer togetther,you'll get the next generation and you'll have the secret character called an Oyajitchi which is another secret character,and it's said that if you have the Ninja Tamagotchi(Gozuratchi),and wear the cape a lot of times,it migjht stay as the secret character,if you know anymore growth chains like this just post them here

I don't get the whole point of this topic... Growth chain...?

And let me correct a few mistakes:

1. Hashitamatchi tends to come from average to poor care.

2. Bill is definately NOT a secret character and he gets up 8 AM! He was a secret character on P1, but not in V3.

3. Gozarutchi won't turn permanently into an Oyajitchi if you use cape many times.

I do not believe it is possible to get the cape on a v3, is this another quiz thing? if it is i think i won...

If you get the cape from the king u still cant use it so i bet this is another quiz thing isnt it, you cant get a cape to play with is the answer...

There is a quiz thing where sum1 writes sumthin down and then they purposly put in something wrong, like this there is no cape to play with on v3...

Okay.... Is there a thread with the rules to this quiz or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back