v.3 Unwanted baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi~Gotchi

Reaction score
I was trying to set the record with my Tamagotchi V.3, But when I checked his earlier today a BABY, was on the screen with him. But what is weird is that no Other full grown tamagotchi was with him, so he didn't have a mate. I never connected him to any tamagotchi before either, and i never excepted the matchmaker's offers.

Does anyone have any idea about what happened?

I've had a few odd glitches like that on the V3. Your tamagotchi hasn't been near water has it? No other people with tamagotchis in your house? No brothers/sisters that could have accepted the matchmaker offer?

Your signature amuses me

That happens sometimes... sometimes when your tamagotchi is over a certain age, it will randomly get a baby, mabey the matchmaker forces you to marry, mabey it's just a glitch, anyhow, it DOES happen...

That happened to me once on a V2, but the best explanation I have for that is maybe the Matchmaker came when the Tamagotchi was in my pocket, and buttons were accidently pressed to accept the match as I moved around. My V1 who was engaged to her was quite upset about it, whatever happened. :nazotchi:

I was so mystified and upset myself, that I ended up pausing the lot of them for nearly a year. Then I just worked it into their family story.

Sorry about being unable to try for the record. :p

Okay! thanks for all of your help!

But no other tama's were running, and its hasn't been exposed to water.

xD the only reason i wrote that is because i was recording his age (&stuff) in my siggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back