v.3 valintines names!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl97

Reaction score
If you have any cool valintines names

it can be for any tipe of tamagotchi in the world but it has to be a tamagotchi it will be fun!I don't have a web site but if you want to join mabey we should start a club!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a place for Group Hatchings only. A place where you organise a date and people can join and hatch their Tamagotchis at the same time and talk about how they're doing and how their growth is progressing. I can see you are new, though.

:) GotchiGirl96 :D

P.S. Love your username!!!!

I would think that the video ipod would be better!And they are only $248.99 that is not so bad!right?

Oh yeah I forgot thank you for the name!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo nice usernames xD Many tamakitties on TT >.<

Hmm... Some names I thought of:

Love (the most obvious one xD)

Cupid

Heart

Candy

Sweet

Sugar

Valie (As in valentine)

Lace

BMine (Lol not a very good tama name xD)

Huggy :)3 so cute)

Kissy (xD huggy and kissy would be good couple names)

All I can think of for now! :(

Those are relly nice and cool names and I relly like them they are so cool! :( B) :p ^_^ :furawatchi: :huh: :D :wub:

They took my name Cupid, I already name one of my tamas Sugar and the only one I have left is:

Luvly!!!!

Maybe we should do a group hatching on valintines day wich is tomorow!

I think we should set it at 4:00pm!

Happy valintines day :pochitchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :nazotchi: :gozarutchi: :mametchi: :eek: :) B) :D :hitodetchi:

If ya don't live in the same time zone, click on gotchigirl97 above any of her posts. There will be a bit saying user's local time. You will be able to figure it out from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back