V.4 Weirdness. . . O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeboby

Reaction score
Okay, so yesterday, I'm cleaning my room, and guess what I find? My long lost V.4 Tama! Oh, how I've missed it. So, last night I go out and buy some new batteries, and start playing with it. All was fine until today, when something is just going weird.

See, I keep getting mail, right? Well, each time I open my mail, I get a snake. For the 5th TIME IN A ROW, it's a snake. So now, Cosmo (my little toddler - OH IT TRANSFORMED INTO A GOURMETCHI! :) ) is 59 pounds! I've been playing with him for over 30 minutes now, and he has only gone down 5 pounds. Weird. ;)

I'm almost positive it isn't a glitch. . . any ideas?

I'm asking why:

1) I got 5 snakes in a row in the mail . . O.O

2) Why, after more than 30 minutes of activity, it only went down 5 pounds.

This has never happened before.

I'm sure I got a similar glitch with mail yet it was my job that kept sending me mail to work.

Like I'd open the [!] do the work and it would still be flashing. >< I did this 6 times before I finally gave up, it was a pain as my Tama had a baby so I wasn't going to get the money for it the next day, raaa.

its ok me too

my tamagotchis name is .... well i was gonna name it miley but i accedentally named it

MILES

well my tama poins are 70000 and ive got the same problem so its ok :D :wacko: <_<

Okay, thanks guys, I was really worried that I needed a new tama or something! :huh:

Tamagotchis are never in the same shape the second battery around.

It'll be better after a while.

The snakes are just bad luck.

And the weight problem, there's all kinds of weird weight things with V4's!

What I suggest doing is trying to play the game you are best at a few times!

Or get stuck with a chest and get transformed! You'll lose like, 10 pounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back