v.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
okay so I've decided to unpause the tama, and get on tama talk again. Here is my little log about my 4.5. i made one a long time ago but left it alone 2 die.........

Anyway, as of yesterday, I started caring for "Lunar" a teenage girl, the third generation of her family. This morning she evolved into a potato shaped thing called Horoyotchi (i figured that out eventually). As for the care, well, the begining of this little tama's life was quite neglected and eventually was paused for about a month. Then like I said, i began playing again yesterday, and from that moment on watched over her constantly. She majored in Funny Skill Points (smile icon, and Mr. Turtlepedia-the teacher). When she turned into an adult she had roughly 150-160 funny skill points and other details I cannot remember. Oh, and she was always at good weight. All her life.

For this generation the information is sketchy, but for the next few, i will record the details here. Then peeps who see my log can see what kind of care gets what character. Also, keeping a log is just pure fun. Lunar is 4 years old now, but because its late at night, she's being counted as 5 now. 2morrow she is 5, friday she is 6 and that's when I expect the matchmaker. (i dont have a lot of friends with tamas, my middle school age group tends not to). So depending on the matchmaker to give me a continuation of generations, the adult should be gone by Sunday just in time for a needy child and me to go back to school. WHen I go back, Lunar will sadly be on pause a lot again and i'll have to work to not forget her. okay byeyas!

back again. So Lunar didn't really do anything today. She got a job as a school teacher, and that was fun, but she doesn't need that much care now that's she's an adult. Once and a while needs a feeding and actually gains enough weight that I can play a game with her. But now there is now evolving to be done, taking care of her is pretty boring . The next stage for Lunar is using the matchmaker to get married and have the 4th generation. And more good news is that I've finally earned enough money to get a v5!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited!! I don't know when I'll get it, but my mom is gonna order it online. :D <_< :unsure: :eek: ;) I AM SO HAPPY!

byeyas!

hi. im bored so im logging. So far today things have been pretty normal for Lunar. Just living, no excitement. I dont know if the matchmaker will come today. The times and age for the matchmaker is different on the 4.5 And I have not played with 4.5 recently. I'll check around the site for some info on it. It's just that It's kind of really boring not ever having to care for your tama OR be expecting to see it evolve or worrying about getting a good character. u know what I mean? oh well. I've got about 30 views! Wow!!! That's pretty happy. If u want to pm me about this log feel free!!! byeyas!

okay.............the matchmaker did not come for Lunar. : (. I dunno why. I guess I have to wait 4 2morrow. Well, Lunar lived pretty well, didn't need much at all, you know, an adult. Well, I got some good chores done 2 day. I'm gonna check to see if the matchmaker will come one more time. Then I'll report back here.

EDIT: okay, no matchmaker 2day. I'll have to wait 4 2morrow. One extra day with little Lunar!

Last edited by a moderator:
it's an hour 'till noon and the matchmaker hasn't come for Lunar yet. Half of me wants to just set the time for when the matchmaker usually comes, but the other half wants it to happen on its own. Hmm. I've been studying all about v5. See, I was gonna be smart and wait until I got the instructions, but I read al little about it, and I really can't wait to have one of my own, and so I looked up the instructions, read logs and everything. Finally I think I understand:

1st generation you hatch 3 eggs. They grow up based on bonding points and what you have them play with during bonding. The instructions said that playing w/crayons made tamas easy going (like the social, kutchipatchi skill points) tamborine, happy (the artistic memetchi skill points) and blocks made tamas intellectual (smart skill points of mametchi). So then when your tamas are adults, you pick one to raise the next generation out of. You take that tama to the dating channel where you basically do the matchmaker routine. Then you marry who she suggests if u like that person and if u don't you have 3 chances every day that ur tama is of marrying age 2 use the dating channel. Supposedly it takes 48 hours after becoming an adult to be able to marry. So after one of ur tamas marries and has a kid, the one u married becomes a ---mamatchi or ---papatchi, based on ur tama's gender. ("---" means whether you tama is in the mame family or meme family, etc. --- is replaced by family name). Anyway, if ur tama's partner is ---mamatchi, then u r ---papatchi, and visa versa. After this I'm confused. I'll have to go post something on the help section about what happens to the mama and papa tamas while their kid is growing up. do they go away? (if u choose to pm this answer 2 me, i would be soo sooooo happy). Oh well. I will now set the time to matchmaker's arrival......

okay so at 3:00 the matchmaker came to Lunar. I'm so happy. I never thought the matchmaker came at 3:00pm but now i know. So I was all screaming "the matchmaker came" and my parents were all "okay, shes freaking out over nothing again.." So i clicked the matchmaker with the "a" button, thinking of this rule (that i'd tried and it worked) that was: a=boy tama, b=girl. but i pressed the "a"button and Lunar had a baby girl. Oh well. good for her. I haven't even thought of a name for the girl. I like to come up with odd, original names. I know jewel isn't one but I like it. hmm. I'll think about it. u know how i said a couple days ago my mom was gonna order my v5 online? well i haven't been able to get 2 sleep at nite cuz she hasn't told me whether she ordered it or not. I think she's forgotton with all the other things she's been doing. But I HAVE been making constant reminders of ordering it. And my mom often likes to not tell me of these things to surprise me when it comes. SO i dont want 2 ask her cuz she'll get all pi**ed ive been asking her 4 a while now, but, i want 2 keep it in her mind if she's been forgetting g2g.

omg!!!!!!!!!!! i just realized the topic of this log says v5!!!!!!!!! this is very bad. im sorry to all that came here expecting a v5 log, but instead i hav a really great 4.5 log!!!!!! i wish i could fix that. oh well. my little bro's tama is a mimitchi!!!

okay.......so we have 75 veiws!! hooray for us. So i hav no idea when my v5 will arrive but it was ordered on friday i think. Lunar is with her baby girl, just living, no excitement. Oh! But because the matchmaker came, Lunar got a new job. instead of a school teacher, she is now a firewoman. i know. strange change of jobs. but i luv the fireman job. its so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so my little brother has a v4 which used 2 be mine but i gave it 2 him and he's just fine w/it. (it is the glow in the dark kind, not girly). So his tama is a mimitchi as of yesterday and day after 2 morrow my tama will start the 4th generation. So what I was thinking was, because none of our friends have tamas, if i paused my tama starting from when it was a baby on the 4th gen., then my bro's tama could be un-paused, get married using the matchmaker, and I could take my tama off pause when his tama was a baby. Then they would be the same age and could marry. And that is more fun than the matchmaker. :D :D :D So when it's time for my tama to go on pause, I will write about my little bro's tama here. I will be taking care of it after all (its easier 4 me 2 take care of tamas at skool than it is 4 him). So this goes into effect on tuesday, day after 2morrow. okay then.

im back. arent i annoying reporting back every 3 minutes?? im sorry, but i set my tama to midnight and the adult left i tried this earlier but the adult was 7 yrs. now i know, the adult will not leave until 8 yrs of age, no matter what the time of days its been there. So my baby girl is officially alone, and officially named Jewel!!!!!!!!!!!! 4th generation. And i have decided not to pause my tama so my brother's and mine will be the same age. 2 bad!!! my tama will be unpuased! So i've been all over my tama baby, she was born at exactly 5pm, half an hour later she took a 5 min. nap. the min. weight is 7 pounds, but i got her down to 5. like i said, always good weight, but all hearts are filled. rite now im checking every 5 sec. to maker sure she is okay. So tomorrow when im at school, Jewel will be at the time she normally sleeps all day, so she grows, without crying for me. So i just wanted to say that. I'll report later when she is a toddler. By then i'll know what she might become as an adult. I rite now hav no real preference. Just something i havent had yet. I luv having a young tama again!!!!!

Awesome! approaching 100 veiws! okay, so when I left u Lunar's baby was just born and Then about and hour after I wrote here, she turned into a star-shaped child. Name begins with an H but im not gonna bother. i hope u all know what i mean, or look up a growth chart and look for a star toddler. So Then at 7:30pm while I was on the subway, Jewel became a Ura Young Marotchi. I know there was a Marotchi on v4, but even though there is a young one, on the 4.5, i've never seen any notice of an Adult Marotchi. Hmm. Or am I missing it? u know what, I bet a lot of these veiws are just people clicking, reading the first sentence and leaving. If u r reading this rite now and actually bothered past the first sentence-thank u. So during skool, i played w/Jewel during hall break, and managed to keep her with good stats and at a good weight. I'm so happy. I looked at a growth chart and if I go for Gorgeous points in school, I might get Ura Memetchi. I LUV ura memetchi. Well, there are other characters i could get, but im crossing my fingers!!!!!! well thats Jewel's life today. Cared for pretty well, good stats throughout the day, changed to ura young Marotchi. Well, to get that character i babied Jewel and sent her to school a whole lot. If it accounts for anything. Tomorrow she will get invited to elementry school and i plan to enroll her in like i said, gorgeous points class. byeyas!

Latest posts

Back